You can type here any text you want

Kash's GNX clone. Where is it today?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

robertf

I followed this car for a long time. It wound up on Craigslist about a year ago and I exchanged several text's with the owners son. The arrogance in some of his text's were beginning to test my patience. I was very interested in the car and hoped to enjoy driving it back to Texas from Florida. He basically thought I was crazy for wanting to drive a car of it's quality at the risk of paint chips/debris ect. I loved the look of the car and would quickly debadged it as a GNX. But I lost interest in the BS that came with buying it. Nonetheless I still think of the car and still have interest tucked away deep inside me. Does anyone know of it's whereabouts? Thank you.

Well I'm speechless. It was offered to me for $32,000, which I thought was decent for the amount of money/work put into the car. But again, the owners son was almost as arrogant as the previous owner. I guess this is closure for me. The car will likely never be offered at the original asking price so that is that. Thanks for the info.

The 2nd link I provided stated the guy saw it sell for $51k, but that was almost 3 years ago. You said it was on CL a little over a year ago.

Don't give up. ;)

I’ve seen real GNX’s with 55k miles or so, sell for $55k or so.
Just an observation.

D

Well I'm speechless. It was offered to me for $32,000, which I thought was decent for the amount of money/work put into the car. But again, the owners son was almost as arrogant as the previous owner. I guess this is closure for me. The car will likely never be offered at the original asking price so that is that. Thanks for the info.

I talked to him a few times last year about buying it. Caught him in several lies. Then he started sending harassing texts when I called him out.

Back