You can type here any text you want

Keyless Entry

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRated

Is that a Monte Carlo?
Hello all,

I know this isn't pertaining to a Turbo Regal, but it might help someone else out with their TR. I'm looking to install a keyless entry system on my '94 suburban. From everybody's past experiences I was wondering what brands are the best and what brands to stay away from. I'm looking for a system to unlock/lock the doors and pop the rear glass and possibly a remote starter.

Thanks,

More importantly, who will be doing the install? Make sure the shop is qualified, and will be around in the near future if anything goes wrong.

I'd be the one installing the keyless system, so that's really not a concern. I'm good at stuff like that. I'm more concerned with quality and longevity of the system.

Thanks,

I have good luck with any of the directed products and that included clifford systems. I also had good luch in the past with prestige/audiovox alarm systems also. I have the complete vehicle wiring diagram if you need.

I installed a Viper 791xv keyless entry/remote start/alarm in my Gn a few monthes ago, I highly recommend this unit.

Back