You can type here any text you want

Killed a New Charger R/T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Pulled up to a red light some guy in his new Charger R/T looking at the Buick... had the ac on but i could tell he was saying some non sense about my car to his passenger... so my stock T-type with nothing but 30#'rs and a tiny exhaust stock tranny stock everything stock to the airbox...stock Wastegate actuator which i only think it gives me 12#'s of boost i have no gauges or scanmaster in the car this is my 80k mile stocker.. well... light turned green i dropped to D and cut ac off..... and he had an exhaust pretty loud..so heard him get on it so i did as well..smoked his ass by atleast a car length... 1-2 he was on my door 3rd bye bye....that must suck my car is so quite its sounds like an old lady's sewing maching he had duals with a mean sounding v8... sucker made a right turn after cant face the hand of god huh..lol make a right and start giving your excuses to your passenger... how did i win?? those hemi's cant face a buick from 25 years ago..are you serious? my car has nothing... stock everything... w.e not complaining i'll take the win...

Love it. I always knew these cars were special, but 25 year old technology still wipping ass!!! My car is almost there. Looks like gmas car. Working out small kinks, but still can not believe how strong these old cars pull. Funner is some ways than my Viper that puts 580 to the wheels on just the motor plus tq. I LOVE BUICKS:cool:

nice kill. it is pretty amazing that these cars keep racking up kills with 25 year old tech. buick must have done a shit load of r&d with these cars.

Nice kill! New member here. I can't wait to find a GN or a t-type so i can run it in LA. Alot of ricers here. Any of your guys in Boston?

Back