You can type here any text you want

killed a si civic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Not anything to brag about but I did it in my 85 4x4 gmc truck
he had the greddy exhaust at least that's what made me want to run him we went from a stoplight and ran to 60-65 I had 2 lenghts on him at trhe next light he just gave me the thumbs up.

my truck does have a 350 with 465 lift cam 2.02 heads perfermore intake/carb headers/flowmaster exhaust. but it's an old fullsize 4x4 truck.

I gave up racing ricers along time ago. They will never learn. The only imports that I would race would be a Supra or RX7, otherwise I wont even waste my time!!!! Bloody imports anyway!! They all think they are Sooo fast running 14's. Unbelievable:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,
Mike

AGAIN - where is the connection to Turbo Buicks?????

I came in here to read about a ricer being killed by a Buick and I have to read about a 4X4 TRUCK?

Come on guys - take this crap to AOL car chat or something.

Originally posted by tlturbo
AGAIN - where is the connection to Turbo Buicks?????

I came in here to read about a ricer being killed by a Buick and I have to read about a 4X4 TRUCK?

Come on guys - take this crap to AOL car chat or something.

LOL .....:D

I wish I could write about racing the buick . Problem is everyone around here now is aware of what I have ... I beat 2 supra's that were modded and a rt/10 viper with 150 shot.... now I can't get a race to save my ass....This is why I have to beat on my old truck.... someone need to sell me a ragged out T cheap

Go to K-Mart and buy lots of cans of different color Krylon hee hee
Great to hear about the Viper - I have a couple around me but I can never catch them anywhere.

Watch out for the the clean imports...it's the ones that you wouldn't look twice at that you should worry about ;)

Good kill though!

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Watch out for the the clean imports...it's the ones that you wouldn't look twice at that you should worry about ;)

Good kill though!

I agree. I don't give the big wing/sticker cars a second look but the ones that are stock appearing and want to run are worth looking over. I was in a friend's mustang and he started harassing an almost stock appearing civic to race. The first thing I noticed was an exhaust but it sounded way too mellow, not the usual annoying raspy sound so I had a feeling it might have a turbo. Sure enough, when he punched it I heard the whistle and we ended up a car length or so back.

I also like hearing kill stories of daily beaters killing "performance" cars. I have a string of kills under my belt in my mom's explorer. Most of which I should've lost but somehow won. It's funny as hell to outrun a new Celica or a 305 Camaro in a bone stock 140,000 mile Explorer and have the owners asking what mods you have.

cool 84-the celica is #ussy....the 305 chevy is a 5.0 carbed chevy that usually come in the iroc..their noting fast at all..

gn4u2c-good kill

Back