Killed an killed bad.

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
All I can say is watch the video.
Gtr kills regal@ pmi.:

Can't convince me that they didnt do anything to the gtr, they aren't 9.5 second 1/4 mile off the showroom. They're twin turbo'd nissan 3.8L v6 and produce 545hp 463lb-ft torque. The track edition weighs 3881lbs, does 0-60 in 2.7 seconds which is also what the 2012 porsche 911 turbo S can do it in and only a tenth of a second faster than the 2013 black edition gtr. 1/4 mile in 11.0 seconds @ 125.1 mph while the 2013 black edition gtr did the 1/4mile in 11.1 @ 124.8 mph.
The gtr is a bad car, not taking anything away from that. However they did do something to it to run a 9.5 1/4 mile time.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

He did the 1/8 117mph
Trapped a 150 1/4.
An the guy said he had another 20 grand in add ons.
I was only there to practice my 60ft times.

I've met that guy and he has a fully built engine and trans. Some big turbos and e85.

Seeing as some team called team alpha is running 8's on c-16 race fuel and ran a 9.9 something on 93, obviously that guy had got alot tied up to go that fast.
That team alpha has it going 7's, just insane.
But have noticed it takes others alot more money to even run faster than 11's compared to what TR's cost to get to under 11's.

Last edited:
Well one would expect a 100K plus car to outrun a 15K car..... Makes sense to me

I would be willing to bet that he put more than 20 grand into that GTR. I heard that just a brake job is 8K+. You should put your twin turbo 3.8L motor in and take the gun to the gun fight!