You can type here any text you want

Killed by a 911TT and a Lambo. (Non Buick)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
I posted this on another board but I figure I'll try my luck with a non-Buick kill over here.

Me and a friend were in Hollywood for a couple days. We're driving around in the M3 after a photoshoot looking for a place to eat since we had 4 hours to kill before a party we were going to. Up ahead we spot a Porsche 911 and it appears to be a turbo. We work through traffic (this is near Sunset) and get next to it. Sure enough, it's a new turbo. All it took was for my friend to take off with a few too many revs from a redlight and the 911 put buslengths on us. The Porsche continued to do this at every available opportunity for about 5 minutes. I was enjoying getting my a$$ kicked as much as he was enjoying doing it. That thing sounded awesome all the way from idle to WOT. It definately has a growl most 6 cylinders don't have.

Next, my friend asked what kind of headlights were coming up on us. I looked and they looked foreign to me. We let it catch us and it's a yellow Lamborghini with Florida tags. It wasn't the Murcialago (sp), I've seen a lot of those. This was was a little smaller and didn't have the V12 sound. As the guy was passing us with his girl in the passenger seat, my friend matched his speed. That's all it took for this guy too. He downshifted and proceeded to annihilate us. He was slowing down as a Corvette came speeding through traffic and got next to him. Same result, the Lambo walked the Vette pretty bad.

Later, we found a Lotus V8 twin turbo but he didn't seem to want to race. I officially have to change my favorite sounding V8 from the Ford 5.0 to the Lotus V8. I've never heard a V8 sound that exotic and also mean at the same time.

We had no intentions of racing while down there but had pretty good luck considering we didn't really instigate any of them. This happens pretty often when we have the Bimmer. When we take the turbo Porsche, there's never a fast car around.

WHAT??? NO BUICKS!?! TAKE IT OFF THIS BOARD AND SODOMIZE YOURSELF WITH A BRICK!! :mad: :mad:

Good kills man :D You really need to get a digi vidcam to film all these great races!

Sounds like you ran into the new Lambo Gallardo, not to shabby for being the "poor man's Murc".

-Jade

LOL. I did have a wifebeater with a turbo6 on it under my shirt if that helps a little.

I was thinking of permanently mounting a camera in the GN but I don't think I'll be taking it to the Hollywood area too often. Not too many exotics around here, people will have to be satisfied with mullet kill videos.

I don't know why but the area we were at was flooded with exotics on Sunday night. There were more cars and girls than I've seen in a long time.

Originally posted by cool 84
LOL. I did have a wifebeater with a turbo6 on it under my shirt if that helps a little.

Dude! I want one! Where can I get one???

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Dude! I want one! Where can I get one???

Sorry, I forgot about this thread :) . I had the shirt made at a local Kinko's. Bring them a picture and they will make you an iron on. I usually threaten my friend that I'm going to wear it around some of the more famous people we're around because he's really into image and I'm a little more redneck.

Originally posted by SyHopeful
I'm comin to Bako and we're hangin out :D

Cool. Then you can see why we call it "dirt town". It's ugly, the girls are dirty (one in every 3 has an STD), and all there is to do is drink, fight, or get the dirty girls. That's why I spend my time in Vegas or Hollywood. This town sucks. Even the streetracing scene is not good anymore. Did I mention I don't like this town lol.

Hey Matt:

Thank God none of the girls in Vegas or Hollywood
have STD's!!! ;) :D :D (just bustin' your chops)

Get your car runnin' yet??

Originally posted by AirBuick
Hey Matt:

Thank God none of the girls in Vegas or Hollywood
have STD's!!! ;) :D :D (just bustin' your chops)

Get your car runnin' yet??

You mean girls in Vegas and Hollywood CAN have STDs? Damn I was wondering what that stuff was that was happening once a month. LOL

No, the POS is still not running but it's getting close. I got a new job and I work all the time now so I don't have as much time as I used to. I'll let you know, it would be nice to attend one of the meets down south.

Back