You can type here any text you want

KIRBAN/ HIGHWAY STARS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coltsfan1

How is it that both very reputable distributors of gn parts have such a contrasting discription????
I need a set so maybe I'll buy a front and rear from both that way I'll be kinda correct.
Screenshot_20161220-151911.png
Screenshot_20161220-151908.png
Screenshot_20161220-151911.png

Bought a set from Gbody, they shipped 2 used ones wrapped up in plastic to look new. When this was discovered 6 months later(my car was in paint at RC's shop) I got the usual line of crap from him. Ordered a set from Glen. They are on my car and look fit perfect!

I know the rainbow color they are talking about. I faintly remember seeing it on a buddies unmolested GN. Same rainbow color you get when looking at anodized clear wheel trim. ill look at mine tonight, they are factory, just not on the car. I'm curious now.

Never noticed that before, that does make it confusing as to which ones are the correct ones for people trying to reproduce that factory look. Hopefully someone here with an original low mileage car can confirm which ones are the correct ones.

Don't have any input on Kirban's stuff, but I have found that Glen (Highway Stars) is always spot on with descriptions of how something will look or fit.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My .02 cents. I have two sets here that I took of my GN's way back when they were new. Can't say I've ever seen this "rainbow" affect that's referred to.

My .02 cents. I have two sets here that I took of my GN's way back when they were new. Can't say I've ever seen this "rainbow" affect that's referred to.
Think he is talking about aftermarket pieces.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am but I think turbo Dave is saying he looked at his old original set and does not see any rainbow images.....

kirban 2 cents worth

For the turbo regals we several several hundred products as most readers know. As for the black wheel well trim we buy them from another source so they are dropped shipped. Not a big seller for us. Not had any issues that I am aware of.

As for our descriptions we try and make them factual best to our knowledge. I can only control what we personally get made. Its tough when you got several reproductions of the same part for the limited market.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis I understand they are dropped shipped and there are limited suppliers but the point of this thread is to determine which ones are correct. The above should not have anything to do with what was actually on the cars when new........black or black with rainbow effect.

Back