Kirban Performance Open House

K

kirban

http://www.kirbanperformance.com

Kirban Performance Products is having an Open House on October 5 & 6 2002. From 9am - 4pm both days. They are also having a banquet dinner on Saturday night. Molly, he originally designed the Grand National for Buick, will be there signing autographs for free. There will be seminars throughout the weekend. Discounted catalog items, rare parts, vendor row. etc... Call Kirbans for more info and prices for advanced tickets. 215-766-1611.

I just got the newsletter in the mail today. Looks like it'll be fun. Hope to see everyone there.

-Banning.

Ok, I got my flame suit on! call me a cheap SOB if you like, but why if this is an "open house" do I have to pay to get in, doesn't sound very open to me?? Isn't Kirban hoping people will come and buy his stuff for which I am sure he makes a tidy liittle profit and he expects us to have to pay him just to have the priviledge of taking our money?? give me a break!

Hey, It's A Buick Festival!

I'm looking forward to this event/gathering...

Looking forward to meeting the guests & other attendees...

Looking forward to yakkin' with Dennis again...

Looking forward to buying some items in person, not just from catalog...

Looking forward to seeing some of our board-buddies, too!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see you there!

:)

Open house - Signatures

Im stil trying to find out how much the signatures are I cant get a response from anyone they must be REALLY expensive

UPDATE - I got an e-mail from Kirban - signatures are free (with paid admission)

Chris
94 Suburb
87 GN
85 Regal

Whens everyone going? I want to go early saturday morning.. Anyone wanna met me? I know how to get to his new place..

frank i will be going sat morning also, if you want to meet up somewhere i am good with that....

plus maybe you can help me find a hotel in the area

ok sounds good Mike.. *thinkin* There are not many hotels in that area. its in the niddle of NOWHERE. :)

ill be there frank,if i get my new gn by this weekend.had to get another one,the boost was calling me.this one is even nicer than my first one with only 13,000 miles.hope to see you there.:D

wow Mike! Sounds sweet!! Where did ya find it?? Whats done to it?? Did ya sell your Limited??

Ill be there sat morn..

yeah,i sold the limited.this car is 99% stock,it still has the original exhaust.i think im not going to mod this one,its just that nice. its numbers matching,perfect paint,perfect interior,just sweet!i found it in upper darby pa.the guy had two gn's,a 69 rs camaro and a old rambler.so hopefully i can pick this car up in time for kirbans affair.ill see you there.:D