You can type here any text you want

Kirban reproduction fuel lines (from motor to chassis)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TType85

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Has anyone had fitment problems with these lines? The feed line seems to kink at the rubber part. I have to get a picture to really explain it but when it is connected to the fitting coming out of the frame rail, where the rubber line starts has to make a sharp bend and almost looks like it is kinked.

Has anyone had fitment problems with these lines? The feed line seems to kink at the rubber part. I have to get a picture to really explain it but when it is connected to the fitting coming out of the frame rail, where the rubber line starts has to make a sharp bend and almost looks like it is kinked.
Here is a pic.
image.jpg

dont drive it like that
either bend the steel lines so the rubber is not kinked or get a new hose assembly

dont drive it like that
either bend the steel lines so the rubber is not kinked or get a new hose assembly

I'm looking to see if I can find one locally since I need to get the car together pretty soon (before the end of the month). I was really hoping these lines would be a great fit but it's almost like the rubber part was crimped on to far down the first part of the line. If it was shorter there would be no issue.

Back