You can type here any text you want

Kirkey 41500 race seat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We put kirkey's in the mustang and I have to say once I get my big azz [6-4 260] over the rollbar and down in the seat
they are very comfortable.
We did adapt the to the oem seat tracks for adustability.

I think that using the oem semi rigid mounted seat belt receiver that the shoulder harness plugs into and the lap
belt portion of the belt may present issues for you with alignment and accessibility.

The belts really need to come thru the little triangle holes in the kirkey's to hold you in securely.

What about un-threading the bottom OEM belt bolt and feed thru the kirkey bottom triangle and re-fasten?

you will just have to try it and see....you pretty much need to be able to flip the belts and buckles out of the
way over the edge of the seat rim. depending on your physical size you might get away with it.

And I doubt that the lap belt portion will be able to sink down into your hip area enough
to hold you in properly in the event that it needs to hold you in when you most need it.

I do like the seats and If I ever put bars in my car I will likely use them.

Back