You can type here any text you want

Know of this TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Anybody's car on here or know of the car.

TTA

Been out of the loop for awhile, so I didn't come out and call BS, but wouldn't this be one of the fastest unopened LC2 - rivaling Tim Stockwell's T-type.:confused:

Dont think i know the car, Benny from GA had one that would do that, nice car?

A 10.96 at 137 mph does not add up. And a 1.46 on nittos sounds a little fishy also. But who knows. Lets see a video. Oh yea 50lbs injector too.

Michael

Benny's car did run 10's.. but it had a 12bolt, ported heads, etc.

Plus the 54 turbo is the same as a 61. No way 137MPH.

Well its second hand information. Like "I knew a guy that knew a guy.."

Benny's car did run a 70 turbo. But this second info from me :eek:

One of my buddies bought Benny's car. I had the heads from that car.. And also have the 3.27 9 bolt from it. So I have some knowledge :wink:

He also said the time was with a G-tech Pro on the street, so there may be some error there. The mph will always be fast on a Gtech because it does not measure "trap" speed average, its instantaneous at the end of the 1/4mi. I used a Gtech a few times at the track, if perfectly setup the ET is almost spot on +-0.1...seemed like the mph was always 5-7mph higher.
So really that could have been a 11.06 @ 130mph if it was setup properly...if the Gtech is not perfectly level...and if the car lifts too much at that..the readings will be scewed.

My buddies got a car that beat a 10 second car..

Numbers are worthless unless done at a track.

11.0 on the street is a 9 second car. As traction is always limited.

HTH

Back