Kudo's To "RCA's"

JRSGN

A$$ deep
Just wanna say thank you to Rich & the "Staff" @ Rich's custom.
My car was down there for some time, We got the motor on sat am & got it in & started on sunday am. Boy oh Boy was I happy.Now gotta get it home & put those miles on it to go Racin...

Wanna say thanks to :Rich, I owe you big time
Chris, See above
Leo, your steaks are coming
Art, For nothing
Jim T, See above
Steveo, For not coming
Tommy X, I wish you came
Ron S, Con air
Danny S, You are the man......

PS: The TurbobuickS.com Starter is Awesome.......
Lifer got his Probation;)

John,

Of course he got to see the "Jack" as it was instrumental in the install of Jimmy's motor. Once the Richs Custom Auto coat hangers were removed from what once held up the trans that's when "The Jack" comes into play and shines like no other Jack before its time.

It promptly held up the trans with all its might while Jimmy and I slide the motor into its final resting place. Then once the motor and trans were pressing together then and only then could the "Jack" be removed and the car lifted up onto the lift for its mating with the dowels.

Myself being bigger and stronger than Jim Rome (Ultimate fighting my eye) I had Jim stand aside while I muscled the engine in with one hand till it took.

A few simple connections and fluids and JIm Rome was yet another happy custome here at RCA. The largest TR shop in Freehold Boro and all of Freehold Township.

I too am glad the Lifer got paroled today, we didnt think thi sday would come but it has and it wont be too long till Jim and the Hula girl will be at Etown.

You're welcome Jim....no prob.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
John,

Of course he got to see the "Jack" as it was instrumental in the install of Jimmy's motor. Once the Richs Custom Auto coat hangers were removed from what once held up the trans that's when "The Jack" comes into play and shines like no other Jack before its time.

It promptly held up the trans with all its might while Jimmy and I slide the motor into its final resting place. Then once the motor and trans were pressing together then and only then could the "Jack" be removed and the car lifted up onto the lift for its mating with the dowels.

Myself being bigger and stronger than Jim Rome (Ultimate fighting my eye) I had Jim stand aside while I muscled the engine in with one hand till it took.

A few simple connections and fluids and JIm Rome was yet another happy custome here at RCA. The largest TR shop in Freehold Boro and all of Freehold Township.

I too am glad the Lifer got paroled today, we didnt think thi sday would come but it has and it wont be too long till Jim and the Hula girl will be at Etown.

You're welcome Jim....no prob.

That was kinda long winded,wasn't it?
What's Artie got to say to all this?:D

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
That was kinda long winded,wasn't it?
What's Artie got to say to all this?:D

>>> He never showed......couldn't get a hall pass for the weekend.........but sure Artie will be down for more projects at RCA.......besides we need someone to run for beer......lol.

I've seen "The Jack" myself. And it is a very impressive jack indeed. In fact... I think it is now my own jack's hero! Perhaps someday I'll have the honor of it touching the underside of my vehicle?

:D

Originally posted by J Banning
I've seen "The Jack" myself. And it is a very impressive jack indeed. In fact... I think it is now my own jack's hero! Perhaps someday I'll have the honor of it touching the underside of my vehicle?

:D

Oh,just bleeping great!
Everbody has seen "The Jack" but me.
This is a fine how do you do.
Guess this kinda says where I stand with Rich.[we need more smilies here!]

Yes the jack was a big part in the install, But we thought it was down for the count when one of the wheels almost came off:eek: . Panic sent in on Richies part, I was calm, cool & collective, Fixed the wheel & went to jacking the tranny.

The best part of the weekend was the eating of the BEC, Ummm Ummm.

On a side note: Artie Would have been there if he knew how many times 95.9 the rat played zepplin:rolleyes: .

Testy: where are you???????

Originally posted by JRSGN
Fixed the wheel & went to jacking the tranny.

On a side note: Artie Would have been there if he knew how many times 95.9 the rat played Zepplin:rolleyes: .

Was Rich wearing his favorite "hat" again?:eek:

I have seen the jack, a truely awesome piece of machinery. Perhaps the Radius Kid is not worthy of the jack's presence. You must first believe in the power of the jack. You must accept the jack's philosophy of life. You must be willing to follow in the jack's footsteps to truely be enlightened. I was the first outside of NJ to take these steps, and be accepted to the inner circle of the jack. Oh what a glorious night it was when I attended my first midnight gathering of the order of the jack. We offered NO2 to the jack. Now we all know the jack doesn't need or use NO2, but what can us mere mortals offer the jack? I mean, if we can offer nothing of value to the jack, we might as well offer nothing of value to us either. :) The jack understands. It's the thought that counts. That ritual continues on moonlit nights in the Freehold region, and others during times of national events. Oh to be truely blessed to be part of the gathering. I am humbled to be a servant of the jack. :D :D

Was Rich wearing his favorite "hat" again?:eek:

>>> John.........Can not confirm nor deny.

Dan..........good to see you are a believer in the power of the Jack.......welcome aboard grasshopper.

BTW Dan can I get a couple of those "Believe in the power of the Jack" Sticker that you put on the back of Fartie's car in Bristol? Lemme know what I owe ya for them.

>>> He never showed......couldn't get a hall pass for the weekend.........but sure Artie will be down for more projects at RCA.......besides we need someone to run for beer......lol.
Run for beer? You know me better than that, I can't move that fast. I'll sit on my butt and ask Steveo to get beer and wait for him to come back with wine coolers or some $hit like that since he can't follow directions....

Oh,just bleeping great!
Everbody has seen "The Jack" but me.
This is a fine how do you do.
Guess this kinda says where I stand with Rich.[we need more smilies here!]
You were so close to it, it would have bit you. When you were drinking all our beer in the parking lot the first night of Bristol it was in the trailer. If you had not been so lazy to keep asking people to get beers for you and had gotten them yourself, you would have stepped across the jack to get to the cooler. The Jack not only is for jacking, we also use it as a guard dog when Leo isn't available.

You could have also stopped by the trailer at the track and saw it. God knows I was there enough ripping things off the car, putting them back on and generally making myself really frustrated…. :D

Originally posted by JRSGN
On a side note: Artie Would have been there if he knew how many times 95.9 the rat played zepplin:rolleyes: .

Testy: where are you???????
You mean Rich actually left it on? Typically he switches stations when Zeppelin comes on. And BTW, capitalize Zeppelin next time.... :)

Wish I could have been there but couldn't get a pass from the wifey!

>>> John.........Can not confirm nor deny.

Dan..........good to see you are a believer in the power of the Jack.......welcome aboard grasshopper.

BTW Dan can I get a couple of those "Believe in the power of the Jack" Sticker that you put on the back of Fartie's car in Bristol? Lemme know what I owe ya for them.
Yes, I will say that the sticker is awesome. it certainly helps the FUR fly!

You mean Rich actually left it on? Typically he switches stations when Zeppelin comes on. And BTW, capitalize Zeppelin next time....
Well No. When zepplin came on Rich & I stopped working;) . After it was all together, we went to Tower records & Bought all the zepplin cd's (2) & proceded to put them on the dash of my car & watch them melt. Then Richie got the shotgun & We had a Skeet shooting contest. Rich won.

PS: I love that Starter

I agree with Jimmy......that group led zepolli am good.

Plus their CD's roll real nice on the interstate as they get tossed due to too much usage or passenger bleeding eardrums.

Just my 2 cents.

Plus their CD's roll real nice on the interstate as they get tossed due to too much usage or passenger bleeding eardrums
That was a lED zEPPLIN CD?:confused: I thought that was a hubcap from a Yugo! Oh well, live and learn to believe in the power of the jack.

It was right after the Del NilppeZ sings the soundtrack of Evita that my right eardrum burst after 9 hours of LZ up until that point.

It was right after Robert Plant sang....." I kept my promise, you keep your distance" from the soundtrack that either the CD's or me was going out the car window......glad I chose the CD's as we needed to get to Bristol for the beer.

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
You were so close to it, it would have bit you. When you were drinking all our beer in the parking lot the first night of Bristol it was in the trailer. If you had not been so lazy to keep asking people to get beers for you and had gotten them yourself, you would have stepped across the jack to get to the cooler. The Jack not only is for jacking, we also use it as a guard dog when Leo isn't available.

You could have also stopped by the trailer at the track and saw it. God knows I was there enough ripping things off the car, putting them back on and generally making myself really excited…. :D

Hey Bubba,who do you think brought beer to the parking lot?
A few of your guys drank them.
As to me drinking YOUR beer,I don't drink and drive.
As to "The Jack",Rich told me it was put away due to inclement weather.:(