Kudos To TURBOKID/QAS

aperrego

Drunk? I'll Check. :)
Wanted to drop a long time needed note about my project which can be seen in the signature below. In April of 03 I brought my car to Richie Kibler in Garner, NC (TURBOKID) on this board, for some oil burning issue which at the time I thought it was valve stem seals.. Well once Richie pulled the valve covers off there was more problems then needed. Thus began the venture of redoing the ride. During the time the engine was pulled and car was being stripped Richie gave me allot of info as I am a novice to the TR's. He always found time to answer my questions regardless how stupid they would be. Needless to say that Richie has set some records out there with his monster.. (I think very close to breaking the 7'99 1320 run.)

After he pulled the motor I told him that I wanted to run in the high 10's low 11's. So in his own red kneck way he guided me to that point with a combo that I am sure is more than adequate. Richie entertained my questions about the lower end, top end of the block, what everything does and how to get the best performance out of the 109. I have been around other places where you would get a stupid look and a bill for services rendered but Richie and his Ford compadre we as intrested in accomplishing the goal as I was. The only unfortunate thing I have experienced is that $$$$ and time was always screwed up. That is why it has taken almost a year to complete.

So, the combo is all in the signature and the current status is the car was driven home. Xtender Xtreme having some issues so Mike L is reburning it or working the issue. Otherwise drove it home the other day :)D )and finish up weather strip and windows hopefully 100% by next friday.

I am looking forward meeting all of you and actually having a car for an event.

So should you need any slicks, C-xx fuel, mechanix in any fashion for any car especially the TR's Richie is the man to see. Or for the ford fans his compadre Dave. You will not be dissapointed.

Check em out @ http://www.qualityautoservice.net/

Cool story--sounds like things are going to work out great.When you get done--are you going to try and launch like turbokid???:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Geoff

Richie is the man..... After I took one of my cars to him I have not been to anyone else. He took one look at my car and new what the problem was. This after three other people tried to fix it with no luck and this wasn't even my TR. If you ever need any type of car worked on he is the man.