You can type here any text you want

Lamborghini Countach

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN ERGY

I had to do a little runnin around, and it was so nice out today I decided to take the GN out. I saw up about 4 cars was a red Countach ( I was like WOW, you never see one of those COOL cars on the street ) turning right on to rt 91 so I took off after it. Finally got behind it license plate was Y RELAX 2 the rear tires were 1 1/2 times as wide as my 285s. I turned on the alchy because my max boost is set at 23.5 lbs. and got up next to it ( thought if it blows me away, at least I got beat by a really cool car ) and looked over, it was a guy drivin and his female passenger both around 55 yrs old. I sped up a little and slowed down got next to him again and sped up again ( what a childish move right :) ) my heart was really beatin by now, but the guy wouldn't look at me or give it a go. Then he got in the left lane to get on the freeway and I couldn't get over to follow him because of traffic behind him.
So do you think he would of handed me my A$$ or from 25 mph I would of had a chance to at least keep up with him. What do they have for motors, are they the 12 cylinder jobs. It was fun while it lasted, I never tormented another car like that before. I still would of like to seen what he had for me.
Tarey D.

Are you sure it wasn't one of those Fiero kitcar Countaches? :) He would probably pull you for a little(half a car-car) bit until you spooled up(Quickly for you ;) ), but then you should be able to take him until maybe 110mph or so, then the flying brick ideology becomes true.

-DC:cool:

Originally posted by GN ERGY
and looked over, it was a guy drivin and his female passenger both around 55 yrs old.

Gotta watch out for the geezers, you just never know......

Somehow, losin to a $$$$$$$$ ride isn't much of a lose.

i saw a mercialago (sp?) the other day, too bad it was setting infornt of the pepsi center (sports arena) before an avalanche game, i dind't get to go up and look at it, but probably the best looking car i've seen in a while, i was going to go try to talk the guy into letting me take it for a ride, but i figured i didn't have a chance:D

Was it an orangish/ red?

I see him all the time in Broomfield, CO.

I think he lives around me. That is a bad ass ride!

Have you been to: www.coloradoracing.net?

Stop by, Denn.....

Originally posted by denn454
i saw a mercialago (sp?) the other day, too bad it was setting infornt of the pepsi center (sports arena) before an avalanche game, i dind't get to go up and look at it, but probably the best looking car i've seen in a while, i was going to go try to talk the guy into letting me take it for a ride, but i figured i didn't have a chance:D

no, it looked like it was from a dealer, it was up on the sidewalk along with a few other "normal" cars, you know zo6's and vipers :D

you live out in broomfield?

Back