Lancaster ma. Kimball Farm cruise night is on

Not exactly sure what day we will go. I'm going to try to make it this friday. with a small group. But a big buick meet would be cool. I'd keep it a secret from some of my friends with big block cars. we'd roll in and they would be surrounded with GN's. :biggrin: I'd like to get my friend Joe, with his t. My buddy Russ with his 86, My brother with his 86 and my friend/ neighbor, with his 87. We all live within 5 minutes of each other. Maybe mid July. We should def set this up. As far as short term plans, i'm thinking this friday.

Not exactly sure what day we will go. I'm going to try to make it this friday. with a small group. But a big buick meet would be cool. I'd keep it a secret from some of my friends with big block cars. we'd roll in and they would be surrounded with GN's. :biggrin: I'd like to get my friend Joe, with his t. My buddy Russ with his 86, My brother with his 86 and my friend/ neighbor, with his 87. We all live within 5 minutes of each other. Maybe mid July. We should def set this up. As far as short term plans, i'm thinking this friday.

I'm game for this friday instead,I just figured by backing it off a week it would give more time for people to plan for it,If you think you are definetly going to bring a crew this friday then i'll go this friday + i'll tell people around here this friday + post it here and in the lounge.
anybody else that would rather do it this fri instead ,post it here.even if we end up with 10 cars or so it would still be kind of cool all together in the middle of the car show.I'll go either night or both,+ i'm pretty sure the locals i know will definetly show up if they know a few tr's are coming.

Also i just realized that the heading for this post still says july 1st,anybody know if it is possible to change that heading.