You can type here any text you want

Lap @ Nurburgring in a SKYLINE!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Thats right a no holds bar skyline, heavily moded I would say an easy 400hp if not much more. Its a very clean lap around Nurburgring, PLUS it shows the gear his in, which is a nice feature.

Its been awhile sence I have watched a good, clean, single Lap around Nurburgring. This is definitly a treasure, so get a drink. Get your note pad, popcorn, and snacks ready 10 min video. But just jaw dropping sickness, no lame music or editing, JUST the raw goodies. As is my favorite style!

YouTube - Nissan Skyline at Nurburgring

darkside

hope you guys like this one; Nurburgring is my all time favorite track in the world! I am obsessed with it.

Some cool info; So GM has had a conflict with in itself for a few years now in relation to the z06. The conflict is surrounding the code name, "project blue devil" If you have been following auto week and road n track for that past year or two you have read many articles on this blue devil. But now I think that gm is going to release blue devil as an SS badged z07, a supercharged version of the z06 to be released in the end of 2007 or the begining of 2008. Well I have been following this for a long time now, and the release dates and the discision on the "name" for the car are both still in the air.

My point is.....that GM is now testing on the Nurburgring with a supercharged factory vette. Trust me Nurburgring is the greatest track of all time! I think they should just call the new z06 the Nurburgring Limited Edition! Or the SS name would suite me fine too:biggrin:

I'm not a connoisseur of road tracks, but I do appreciate your opinion on this track. I will have to study it more carefully as I watch the video again. I can tell you this, the first time I watched it, it actually tired me out just watching the video.

Well im am definitly obsessed with it I seriously can't get enough of that track. To be honest I have never seen anything like it before. It took a few times driving it to really start to appriceiate it. Its simply an amazing track! I got grand turismo 4, with the offical logitec wheel(man this wheel is cool, has feedback presure for active feeling during turning AND it has a full 900 turn radius like a real wheel). And the most I longest I driven the course(in the game on Playstation 2 the graphics are killer!) is a 4 hr. endurance race. It was in a C5R corvette. Funny how now in real life the Blue Devil vette is testing there too. GM(especially with its racing history) would not develope n tune there if it was not worthy. I am so impressed with GM to actually develope a vette on that track and have been doing so scence the z06 came out! And because of this it is easy to see why the z06 is dominating the roads these past few years.

I think i have completed a total of about 500-600 single lap runs, and over 50(10laps or less) runs, scence the game came out on Nurburgring. I have the entire course memorized :biggrin: I have driven that course with almost every car in the game worth driving, all ranging from 200hp cars to over 1000hp cars, Fwd Rwd and Awd cars. Rwd cars hug that track and curvy angled banked turns perfectly. My favorite car though for that track is the BMW m3 GTR Race car, in real life it was created on and for the Nurburgring so maybe I just feel more complete when driving it on that track. Anyone have the game and the wheel wanna time challenge let me know:) And if you have high speed internet I can give you a program so we can 1on1 race. I can't wait for GT5 to come out for PS3, ferrari and lambo just joined the line up of cars for GT5. Btw im am hyping this right now, because I was lucky enough to watch the Highlights of the 24hr Nurburgring race on Speed Vision. It was awsome! Wish I had TIVo.

Its also pretty cool to race around that track in my custom tuned 600hp GNX, grand turismo 4 is sweet! :) :eek: :eek: :cool: I am SIMPLY HONORD that my 1000nth post is on 2 of the sexist subjects in life right now. The Nurburgring, and Project Blue Devil! I'm 1000posts old already man where does time go?

Back