You can type here any text you want

Laptop arrived for GEN7

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPEEDSTAR

MYy laptop just arrived from recoup IT ,...ITS a Dell LATITUDE CPX pIII 500,128 RAM, Windows 98 2nd edition, with 5 months of DELL warranty left on it , it looks brand new , not a scratch or blemish anywhere on it ,,,.........going to use it for ACELL GEN7+ on my stgII motor , it was also refurbished by DELL

JEFF

How much? Does Dell sell re-mans as well? I am looking for a new one with a little more HP so I can use it for other things then simply internet and tuning....Debating on if its worth it to break down and buy a new one, or just pick up a newer used one...

IT was 549.00 and that included shipping, yea Dell sells refurbished computers , I didnt find any lower end laptops ...500 to 750mhz on thier site ,mostly I gig and up, 1300.00 TO 1700.00 price range, I seen a 1 gig on sale lately for 1000.00 , I didnt want to spend another 1000.00 on a laptop right now, trying to finish the car is #1 priority, and 500mhz pIII will do nicely.

JEFF

Back