You can type here any text you want

laptop for gen7+

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

steve hughes

Anybody know the minimum reqirement for a laptop for gen7+. I'm getting different answers. I've heard petium 2,3,4 . Anybody know for sure. Thanks

If you have the software, I could bring a couple different laptops over and we could see what works. I should be around all weekend, thou maybe in the garage once in a while.

Thanks Bruce ,but i don't have the system or the software yet. I'm searching for a decent laptop. I just want to make sure i get one that will do the job.

GEN7

The gen7 demo download says you need at least a pentium II , 366 mhz or faster 32 mb ram , 64mb prefered, serial port windows 98 2000 , dont use ME its junky,........Also Lawrence Conley said he uses an IBM Thinkpap pII 366................................ I just bought a Dell Latitude cpx pentium III 500 MHZ with windows XP and 128 mb ram installed for the buy it now price of 549.99 off ebay from a company called recoup IT. It has three month dell warranty on it.

JEFF

Pentium 3, 500 Mhz or better, Windoze 98 Second Edition or better. The newer software has some 3D graphing which requires a little more horsepower to be completely useful.

Thanks. I found a few Dell P3 500 latitudes on ebay for around $500.00. Sounds like what i need.

Back