You can type here any text you want

larger boost valve

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spaceturbo

Banned
I was looking around for a larger boost valve and I can only find the one from PTS which is .555 and the .500. Is there any thing in between? I believe I have heard of a .521 but I could be wrong? I can't find it.

might be able to get a .521 from d husek
I used a .500. .283 rev/boost and pink or blue 700r4 spring and get dandy pressure when the pump is in spec.
any reason you need the larger valve?

I was looking around for a larger boost valve and I can only find the one from PTS which is .555 and the .500. Is there any thing in between? I believe I have heard of a .521 but I could be wrong? I can't find it.
Installed a new Extreme Automatics pump in my EA Stage II tranny & was putting out way too much pressure , was puking fluid out the overflow tube .
Sent the whole 200r4 tranny back for a refresh & they changed the boost valve to a .472 in the process.
They also fabricated & installed a baffle plate/ shield behind the pump which diverts fluid back down into the pan instead of out the overflow tube. Tranny was put on their dyno &
Pressure at full TV cable has now dropped to 275psi from 325psi.
It fixed the problem.

I’d give Lonnie or Chris Cox a call at Extreme Automatics

Installed a new Extreme Automatics pump in my EA Stage II tranny & was putting out way too much pressure , was puking fluid out the overflow tube .
Sent the whole 200r4 tranny back for a refresh & they changed the boost valve to a .472 in the process.
They also fabricated & installed a baffle plate/ shield behind the pump which diverts fluid back down into the pan instead of out the overflow tube. Tranny was put on their dyno &
Pressure at full TV cable has now dropped to 275psi from 325psi.
It fixed the problem.

I’d give Lonnie or Chris Cox a call at Extreme Automatics
Should have added that they removed the .500” boost valve & installed the smaller .472” unit in its place which brought down the pressure to a better level

That's a lot of work, nicely done. Hope you'll love then results
That’s nothing, had to play around with it further to correct crankshaft to transmission input shaft misalignment ( due to engine align hone during rebuild)
Ended up having to install RobbMc adjustable offset engine dowell pins to bring back into spec.
All is good now 😀👍

Attachments

• IMG_4071.jpeg
    IMG_4071.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back