You can type here any text you want

Last Chance.....83 T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boostmeister

Someone out there has gotta be interested in this......

1983 Regal T-Type, 260K miles, runs, drives, some rust and faded paint, limited-slip. $800 OBO. Bethlehem, PA.

i see that your not that far away.the only problem is i'm a little short on cash right now,but if your into c.b. and ham radio i might have a deal for you.the radio equiptment is worth 1000.00 so let me know.

83 T still available?

I might be interested. Wife works in Bethlehem, live in Poconos.
Any Pics? Is the car basically complete, and still running? Inspected? I have an '81 N/A w/156K and possibly looking for another restorable/restification project, or may use mine as a donor. Please post or email private to set up a possible meeting.
Thanks!
Mike:)

Hello 81limitedT (Mike),

Car is still available. It runs and drives, but would need a battery and tune up. Was last inspected in 2001. Give me your email and I'll send some pics, or come on by and have a look.

Norm

RE: Boostmeister (Norm)

Norm,
My email is <aedmike92@psualum.com>.
Please send some pics.
I may just be able to drop by soon.
Thanks again!
Mike:)

I hope someone gives her a good home, I'd hate to see her wind up in Harry's U-Pull It. Engine runs strong, someone could use the limited-slip.

Norm,
I got your email w/ attatchment, but couldn't opent the attatchment/didn't accept it. Could you please try again, send me a jpeg, or your # so I can call?
Thanks, (still interested), Mike
:confused:

Pat83T,

Pics are on the way. Are you in Washington state? A 3000 mile road trip in the old "Silver Bullet" would be exciting. I hope you would go through Rainier.

Norm

Rainier Or. or Rainier Wa.? I live right across the Columbia River from Rainier Or. Do you think there would be any problems with a road trip of that magnitude? A friend of mine is kicking himself for ever getting rid of his 87 Turbo T and wants to move back into a g body seeing as how he just sold his vanagon. This might be just the opportunity and it wouldn't make me feel so alone being the only carbed turbo regal around for 30 miles. That is aside from a few 78-80 sport coupes running around either beat to hell and back or swapped to n/a's.

Pat83,

It would be just like me driving it 5 weeks back and forth to work,
but the car hasn't been driven out of the driveway for about a year, so I would do some basic PM before such a trip.

Norm

ps I meant Rainier Washington. I vacationed there 2 years ago and really liked it.

Back