Last Chance till Spring 87 T Type N Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why this car hasn't sold either?? This is 1 of the best deals i've seen in a while. Clean, straight, lower mileage car with a very nice list of mods done by a Great Buick shop. I may have to sell 1 of my Harley's to make some room for this car.

I thought the car was going to sell last week the buyer was in indiana, and two days before he was driving down he got a call from a previous deal that fell thru for another t-type. That car was ony 1 hour away from him, well he decided to buy the other car because the guy gave him a better price than before and it was closer to him.

Bump again...

UNDER-PRESSURE said:
I can't understand why this car hasn't sold either?? This is 1 of the best deals i've seen in a while. Clean, straight, lower mileage car with a very nice list of mods done by a Great Buick shop. I may have to sell 1 of my Harley's to make some room for this car.

come on up to tallahassee, take it for a test drive. :smile:

No thread jumping here but i would like to own this car. I have several Harley's as i build Harley Davidson Baggers for a living. I have a few FLHT baggers, a very nice Harley Dyna with a FULL S&S stroker engine package, a MINT 3,000 mile 1200 Custom Sportster & a KOOL low mileage Police bike. What are you looking for?

Thread jump all you need, Heh if i my thread gets someone elses bike sold thats great reguardless if they buy my car or not. So thread jump away.

If i had any more room in my shop this car would be sitting there right now. Please somebody buy this car, the temptation is killing me!

If someone wants this car they better buy it,because if it is still available after the first of the year,or when my job gets back to normal,it will be in my garage.:cool: :cool:

OK, let me just get this out there, I WILL NOT TAKE LESS THAN 14500.00, period, so dont ask me if I will take less, 14500.00 is my bottom line this price is only good for the rest of this week then the price is going up.

Thank You.

That coming from a fella who "HAS" changed the price, who has said several times he was going to wait till spring. Most recently on October the 7th

"Last chance $14500.00, if the car dosent go in two weeks, im going to hold off till spring, in hopes the prices will rebound"

I am not trying to be an ass here, but you my fellow buick friend sound like my whining wife. Put the car away, wait till spring..... Please put an end to your constant banter, you have 4 threads for the car!! PUT IT AWAY!

Bump for a very nice car.

That coming from a fella who "HAS" changed the price, who has said several times he was going to wait till spring. Most recently on October the 7th

"Last chance $14500.00, if the car dosent go in two weeks, im going to hold off till spring, in hopes the prices will rebound"

I am not trying to be an ass here, but you my fellow buick friend sound like my whining wife. Put the car away, wait till spring..... Please put an end to your constant banter, you have 4 threads for the car!! PUT IT AWAY!

Bump for a very nice car.

You sir are an ass. Please stay off my thread unless you have something else you would like to say that is constructive and helpful and not bashing.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.