Latest other woman !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Since clean examples of these cars are getting scarce. I couldn't pass this one up. It belonged to a customer that had me build the engine, trans & do a lot of upgrades then let it sit under a car cover since 2008. The paint deteriorated & Guy Cunningham came to the rescue. His car needed it's yearly going over from his heavy foot so this was an opportunity to help each other out. I will have to say that these trade deals hadn't always worked out for me in the past & usually came up short. As it turned out Guy came through with his end of the deal thank him greatly for that & I feel reciprocated likewise. I have always felt that if you treat me good I will do so better . This is one car I would love to keep but unfortunately cannot. So It goes up for sale here first. New engine , trans, bilstien shocks, New tires, GNX style wheels, battery, Interior & paint perfect, VDO guages, SMC alky kit, TT chip, TA 60 turbo, Dutt neck intercooler, 42 # injectors, hooker cat back, Walbro f/pump, vacuum brake conversion, new A/C compressor, drier, orfice tube R134 conversion etc. It's a west cost car no rust or accidents needs nothing. $20,000

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    933 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 425
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 380
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 386
  • IMG_1098.JPG
    IMG_1098.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 349
All I can say is WOW! It looked like it would be a big project when you got it but now it looks amazing.

I have to say I bought a turbo regal from Lou 6 years ago, when I drove away from the shop I called my brother and told him this regal is way way better than what Lou describe it to be..
Lou told me it was a nice driver but the truth is it was an awesome car I regret selling it!!
I'm sure this GN is no different good luck with the sale....

Thanks guys, I'm really buried in this one although it was a nice car to start with it took a lot of work to bring it to the point that I was happy with. Anyone who has ever bought a car from me never regretted it. Thats how I made many of my friends cause you get a free pollock with it :)

I got a chance to look this thing over and under last Saturday. Other than all the drool I left on the paint, it's very clean. The under side looks as though it's only been driven to church and back on Sundays (Not by Meanchicken:D ).

If he sells it, someone will get a very nice GN. I told Lou that he should keep this one.

Mike Barnard

I gotta say Lou, that IS one very nice car. I wish I had some extra dough, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Someone is going to get a CRAZY nice car.

Car sold to Rob Lange and glad a forum member gets to enjoy all the expense & effort that went into making it a very nice car. Every time I do one of these I doubt my sanity & say never again.These cars are getting up there in age & it's becoming very difficult to find nice examples that aren't totally thrashed. Then come another that beckons to me & can't seem to resist. I'm just glad I had Guy Cunningham to take care of the paint work or this story wouldn't of had such a happy ending.

Biz is picking up.
I need a few local volunteers for me to practice a sketch presentation on...
Been working on it for a few weeks and think I've got it down pretty good...just need an objective and honest audience to run it by for critique.
20-30 minutes max...anyone up for it?
Could even do it over lunch... my treat for your support.

Wish I was closer. I was in sales/recruiting for 3 years and my degree I have almost completed is in education and development, which includes the ability to brief/ speak in public. :)

Wish I was closer. I was in sales/recruiting for 3 years and my degree I have almost completed is in education and development, which includes the ability to brief/ speak in public. :)

I'm not opposed to meeting-up in Oceanside or Carlsbad...