Lead Investigator sets facts straight on BB:)

KEVINS

I am a moderator on Harcore50.com and there is a thread about Moe Atat who was profiled on Americas Most Wanted a few days ago. This sparked a small dispute amongst one of his friends. The Lead Investigator of the case saw the thread and replied with the facts of the case (see page 2) and I thought I would just pass the thread along. I thought it was great of him to take the time and set the matters staright!!

http://bbs.hardcore50.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=10482&referrerid=2481

ks:cool:

Wow...

Very interesting thread.:)

...A few things I can not resist to comment on.

1. Lots of hipocrats in that thread. Anyone posting on these car forums, has most likely street raced. Funny how people can critize something they have all done.:eek:
2. I disagree with the Murder charge. Venhicular manslaghter sounds more inline with what Moe Atat should be charged with along with the slew of other charges he is wanted for.
3. The Adam Culpepper dude, comes accross as a racists individual, and acts if he has never had a job that paid him "off the books" along with a slew of other things he said that make him seem like he thinks he **** does not stink. I wonder what he would think, if he was on the other side of the fence, being charged what Moe is??

Overall, as previously stated, and interesting read.