Lean WOT

Nope, 02 stays the same no matter how I add fuel. With all of the new items added, 20% added through the turbo tweak chip and a few extra lbs of fuel pressure it still never gets over 750 on a WOT blast.

I do not think I am anywhere near maxing out the walbro or 60 lb injectors, especially at 15 lbs of boost. It seems like I have enough fuel but something is stopping the injectors from getting it....Regulator, bad ecm, electrical? I'm just sick of throwing money at this thing and nothing happening though.

It may also be that the injectors are at or above 100% DC. Do you have the RPM and injector PW at the time the engine starts to lean out?

RemoveBeforeFlight

{edit: we posted at the same time, with 60's shouldn't be running them static @ 15 - 17 psi boost. Does the O2 ever report a higher value? It may be bad and not reporting correctly. NB O2's are also sensitive to heat on the rich side. The reported value will change dramatically dependent upon the sensor temperature. }

What does NB stand for? Anyways I had a bosch 02 sensor and recently switched to a denso. The car runs great and had no other symptoms of a bad 02 before the switch just did it for the reason you are saying. For regular driving the 02 is around 700-800 most of the time and cycles thorugh when letting off etc just like it should.

Now when I go WOT, I ease into it and i see 02 around 775 or lower then I put it to the floor and bam I'm in the low 700s. I understnad that readings should be taken in 3rd gear but its not safe to go there and with all the added fuel I should be fat down bottom if anything it will just get worse up top.

Something just popped into my head though could a small intake leak cause this, maybe something that is only being exploited under alot of pressure?

NB = narrow band.... stock type O2, as opposed to wideband. Wondering if the oring that got 'eaten' (or anything else) has migrated into the fuel line causing a restriction?? Hmmmm...

What does NB stand for? Anyways I had a bosch 02 sensor and recently switched to a denso. The car runs great and had no other symptoms of a bad 02 before the switch just did it for the reason you are saying. For regular driving the 02 is around 700-800 most of the time and cycles thorugh when letting off etc just like it should.

Now when I go WOT, I ease into it and i see 02 around 775 or lower then I put it to the floor and bam I'm in the low 700s. I understnad that readings should be taken in 3rd gear but its not safe to go there and with all the added fuel I should be fat down bottom if anything it will just get worse up top.

Something just popped into my head though could a small intake leak cause this, maybe something that is only being exploited under alot of pressure?

make sure alllllllll the vaccum hoses are zip tied....tight! My 87 did the same thing and found the pcv line was blowing open under boost.

HTH

what are the maf #'s showing. if the maf grams are not maxing out at 255 it's not going into power enrichment.