Lear Siegler bolster

No, I think there is a "C" instead of a number for just the rears, havent seen the complete set lately. They come and go, I've seen them for sale elsewhere in the last 2 years as well.

That one from carid.com has the lowest price compared to summit and profit. Can you tell us which one you ordered from?

They look really kick arse. My rear seats still look really good so I'll do the same as you , just order the fronts. One last question: Are the buns available?

That one from carid.com has the lowest price compared to summit and profit. Can you tell us which one you ordered from?

They look really kick arse. My rear seats still look really good so I'll do the same as you , just order the fronts. One last question: Are the buns available?
Shipping included? I ordered mine from Summit. I think they were the only ones available when I ordered mine. I have not found buns anywhere, I didn't look very hard though, I have access to a few different densities of bun material and was probably just going to get creative with the small amount of repair needed on mine.

I have not found buns anywhere, I didn't look very hard though, I have access to a few different densities of bun material and was probably just going to get creative with the small amount of repair needed on mine
Roger that. I looked pretty hard a year or two ago and found nothing. I was going to talk to Brian from GBodyparts to see if he could come up with something. Thanks for the info. I'm going to probably order a set of the front seats here in another week or two.

No problem, happy to see more guys trying to keep the best looking interior of all of the turbo Regals original.

I didn't get the rear seats, my back seats cleaned up nice and I'm not worried about slight color mismatch.
Would you mind posting some pictures ? I have an 84 that has the same seats in it and I looked at that site as well and was curious what they look like in person.

Carid doesn’t have any. I ordered from them a month ago. They cancelled my order yesterday. So I reordered from Summit, we will see if they have any. Aaron1456 May have gotten last one made!

Carid doesn’t have any. I ordered from them a month ago. They cancelled my order yesterday. So I reordered from Summit, we will see if they have any. Aaron1456 May have gotten last one made!
Lets hope not, PUI still has them listed on their website, but that may not mean much.

Summit no long has any now, just canceled my order, well I guess custom or something else

Carid and Summit order directly from manufacturer, manufacturer no longer carries inventory of this product I was told