Lear Siegler bolster

Repair is going to be incredibly hard. I know that mine will be. Gbodyparts has them however the Power 6 isn't on the front seats. Not to mention how expensive they are.

An update: I went ahead and ordered the seat covers from Pro/Fit Auto Interiors and gave them a call about the order. I was told that the reason why the manufacture stopped making the covers is because the material wasn't available. She said that she has found a supplier but the material is very expensive. Long story short, she is going to work with the manufacture to see if they will make the covers if she supplies the material. She will be contacting me back, hopefully soon about the final cost of the seat covers. I will post what the outcome is. Stay tuned.....

Another update: I talked to Pro Fit Auto Interiors the other day to check on my order. They still are not done and she said to call back in the middle of October. Not getting a good feeling about this....... Stay tuned......

At least they are communicating with you, I asked about my door panels a week ago and have yet to hear back. I havent asked for a refund because, well, it's not like I have another option.

Actually I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago that went unanswered. I had to call them in order to get an update. I haven't asked for a refund for the same reason. I'm hoping that I'll receive them in the next month..... Hoping....

Hello guys, I purchased 3 yards of the 60 H Branden Sand Grey cloth 2 weeks ago.
If you're leather is reusable you can redo your original seats, like I will be doing.
I don't know if the original leather is available.

Be forewarned it is $149/yd!!

I purchased the material from:
SMS Auto Fabrics
Canby, Oregon
Ph. 503-263-3535

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 68
  • 0 bytes · Views: 68
  • 0 bytes · Views: 69
Wow that is a pretty hefty price on that cloth, however the bad part about that is if we want a good restore, we have to pony up the cash. I'll be getting three yards from there here in the next couple of months. Dig deep and weep!

Hello guys, I purchased 3 yards of the 60 H Branden Sand Grey cloth 2 weeks ago.
If you're leather is reusable you can redo your original seats, like I will be doing.
I don't know if the original leather is available.

I purchased the material from:
SMS Auto Fabrics
Canby, Oregon
Ph. 503-263-3535
that is awesome well worth the money ....great find sir ....

What you see was done in 2002 parked in the garage with a car cover
but not afraid to drive her in the summer and winter when I want to feel the boooost!

I ended up purchasing from SMS and having seat recovered and the sides rebuilt . I only had a tear in the drivers seat. But went ahead and bought more than I needed for future issues.View attachment

Last edited: