Lear Siegler seat covers in, and ready to start covering them

Toby, did your carpet come from P.U.I. & is that a Power Six emblem on it in the rear behind the consul? Your interior really looks good. great job

thanks Jim, the power 6 on the carpet is from ACC custom carpets. The floor mats are too. The power 6 on the console is a custom gig that gbodyparts had, these are readily avail.

thanks Jim, the power 6 on the carpet is from ACC custom carpets. The floor mats are too. The power 6 on the console is a custom gig that gbodyparts had, these are readily avail.
did you order your carpet direct from ACC or a Vender? I've never seen that emblem in the carpet. now I want one

Door panels put on this evening.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person

Re: 1984 Buick Grand National coming back to life!
by tobyp on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Back seats in, carpet is in front pass seat is in, sail panels are in...getting closer!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person

Re: 1984 Buick Grand National coming back to life!
by tobyp on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:07 am

Refinished my console this evening and applied the custom applique to the center console. I decided to two tone the center console to accent the dual colors of the 84 GN stand out even more

And the other seat was installed

Looks Great. Better than great really. I didn't see in your post where you got your door panels and if you bought the uppers and lowers or painted/cleaned them. I know gbodyparts has matching rattle cans (not sure if that's what you used) but I've only used if for my a-pillar and haven't had any experience with it on something like the lower door panels or the center console that take more abuse. If you did spray paint those items I'd be curious how you think it's holding up.

This winter my interior needs to be addressed or at least i need to make a solid plan to make it more comfortable look less beat up. I'd really like to learn more about what you did so I can get the right parts the first time.

Thank you for sharing.