Let's all just lose our minds........

That's true but if you look at the registrations it says, "Mommy & Daddy"
No mommy, daddy bull shit at none of our homes. I was raise on a farm, try prime-ing tobacco when it’s 95 , and your down between the rows for two dollars a hour. My kids got there cars on there own. We did help with insurance but that’s all. However I guess the girls got a little more help. Two of my kids now can put me to shame, as there net worth is far higher. A third one before to long. My first car 1962 Mercury 260ci, got a top loader 4 speed out of a junkyard, did away with the three on tree got to the point I could pull the trans in 30 minutes, because of tearing the clutch out speed shifting. Car was $300, trans $60

well now they are on the news ...whinning ...again ... nurses ..etc. having to work 14-21 days straight ...what a bunch of pussies ... thats the nature of the beast ... suck it up butter cup ...

Ok, how about this. The one hospital here put out a commercial showing a bunch of them standing in front and how they are the front line. (AKA for we want that schumer $25k bonus for doing our jobs) Anyway, my friends x-wife is a RN there and was she pissed, "Front line, what are they, military getting shot at everyday" And the best part, they haven't "1" virus patient there.

Don’t know about the good job, five of them are very smart, didn’t get that from me. One is a dumb ass, and will always be a dumb ass.Don’t know any more how many times he has had his ass kick In prison,Isn’t smart enough to keep his mouth shut. His mother fears he is going to get his ass killed. Oh well, one of life’s sorry monents.

5 out of 6 isn't a bad ratio. He got the same chance as all the others right? It was his choices that put him there and not yours or the Mrs. "Every fam has a black sheep in it somewhere.

5 out of 6 isn't a bad ratio. He got the same chance as all the others right? It was his choices that put him there and not yours or the Mrs. "Every fam has a black sheep in it somewhere.
Black sheep, more like a world class fuck up. Still mad as hell because his mother has been to hell and back.

No mommy, daddy bull shit at none of our homes. I was raise on a farm, try prime-ing tobacco when it’s 95 , and your down between the rows for two dollars a hour. My kids got there cars on there own. We did help with insurance but that’s all. However I guess the girls got a little more help. Two of my kids now can put me to shame, as there net worth is far higher. A third one before to long. My first car 1962 Mercury 260ci, got a top loader 4 speed out of a junkyard, did away with the three on tree got to the point I could pull the trans in 30 minutes, because of tearing the clutch out speed shifting. Car was $300, trans $60

Tearing the clutch out speed shifting? With a 260? Really?

I abandoned the three on the tree and put a Hurst 3 speed shifter on the floor. The shift pattern was a backwards H because the trans tunnel wouldn't accommodate the damn thing so I had to put the shifter leavers on "upside-down".

You know I had one of those too, no? In my 65 Fairlane..... ;) Deezdad said it right. "Those cars were quick, 0-60...... eventually...."

LOL.

Last edited:
That could well be the case

When you see a 16-28yo pull up in a Mercedes CLS and get out with a chick just getting out of a training bra you know it belongs to Biff and Muffy. Especially when he's wearing his orange Wegman's helping hands vest. :D

well now they are on the news ...whinning ...again ... nurses ..etc. having to work 14-21 days straight ...what a bunch of pussies ... thats the nature of the beast ... suck it up butter cup ...
Hey Doc, true story, my grandparents purchased the farm in the 1920’s, grew crops, tobacco and raised hogs, chickens and a few cows. Even during the depression they did ok had four guys that work for them. Everyday my grand mother rang the bell at 12:00 sharp for dinner.They would come up to the house to eat. One day 12 came and went no bell around 1:30 or so the bell rang. They came to eat. My grandmother apologized for being late fo lunch as she had a baby that morning and it put her behind

As a matter of fact I can relate to your farming experience. Dad did part-time farming and most don't realize what a labor intensive field that is. Weeding the potatoes was bad but the tomatoes would get chock weed around them and horrible getting it done because it wrapped itself around them. I got paid by the row, $.25 for shorter ones and .50 for the 300' rows. Lol, bet you can still remember how heavy that 4 speed was, like a M-22 rock crusher. At least the Muncie M-20-21 were aluminum case.
Maybe we should start a pot farm with all our agricultural know how! :LOL:

Black sheep, more like a world class fuck up. Still mad as hell because his mother has been to hell and back.

I guess when they get like that all you can do is pray for them. If and when he hits rock bottom there's only up to go.

I abandoned the three on the tree and put a Hurst 3 speed shifter on the floor. The shift pattern was a backwards H because the trans tunnel wouldn't accommodate the damn thing so I had to put the shifter leavers on "upside-down".

You know I had one of those too, no? In my 65 Fairlane..... ;) Deezdad said it right. "Those cars were quick, 0-60...... eventually...."

LOL.
Oh yes, also got a few rev-ing it up and popping the clutch, got a few that way to.

LOL.

Back in 72, that was in the 70s :LOL:, this one guy had a 66 two door Fairlane with a 289 auto. Had a 5 something lift cam in it and sounded awesome especially when dropped into drive. Most of the time he still got his as handed to him but was a sharp looking car, painted black with Cragar SSs.

Mine was a '65 2 door Fairlane. VERY straight car. bought it from a lady in Sun City, AZ. had 40K on it. I can remember idling though my high-school parking lot bumping the gas peddle on my little 260 making the front end stretch the shocks and screaming "It's the HUGE cam I have in it", making my REAL hot rod buddies bust out laughing.

I was silly like that, still am..... :p

Last edited:
Mine was a '65 2 door Fairlane. VERY straight car. bought it from a lady in Sun City, AZ. had 40K on it. I can remember idling though my high-school parking lot bumping the gas peddle on my little 260 making the front end stretch the shocks and screaming "It's the HUGE cam I have in it", making my REAL hot rod buddies bust out laughing.

And wearing a gold colored motorcycle helmet to follow NHRA rules. :LOL::LOL:

BTW, I use to hang out at SOX & Martins when I was a teenager. There people are the ones who put the 4speed in for me. They also changed the ring and pinion gear. The car would only run a little over a 100 mph. But would get there in a hurry. That is where I got my car fever. Also when I was in high school I was in the ICT program. Work part time at Westinghouse in the tool and die dept. The same time Rick Hendricks work in the tool & die dept. He got fired. A good thing he went to work at the Sinclair station across the street from the plant. By the way the Sox family also had a Sinclair gas station also.

BTW, I use to hang out at SOX & Martins when I was a teenager. There people are the ones who put the 4speed in for me. They also changed the ring and pinion gear. The car would only run a little over a 100 mph. But would get there in a hurry. That is where I got my car fever. Also when I was in high school I was in the ICT program. Work part time at Westinghouse in the tool and die dept. The same time Rick Hendricks work in the tool & die dept. He got fired. A good thing he went to work at the Sinclair station across the street from the plant. By the way the Sox family also had a Sinclair gas station also.

Ronny Sox was good in "Deliverance" and "Apple's Way"

Hey Doc, true story, my grandparents purchased the farm in the 1920’s, grew crops, tobacco and raised hogs, chickens and a few cows. Even during the depression they did ok had four guys that work for them. Everyday my grand mother rang the bell at 12:00 sharp for dinner.They would come up to the house to eat. One day 12 came and went no bell around 1:30 or so the bell rang. They came to eat. My grandmother apologized for being late fo lunch as she had a baby that morning and it put her behind
sounds like my mother ..a good ole tough farm girl who grew up on a pig /corn/ and wheat farm...some of these people get to me sometimes ..try working 3 to 4 months straight out side in the elements from sun up to sun down ...then you can come talk to me..LOL...just like I'm sure you did in the ole ba dang dang war ...picking tobacco is one shitty job :oops:

But he's your kid, too. They all need love and support, even if they are a complete fuck-up.

Maybe not. Ray should call Jerry Springer for a DNA test! Jerry Jerry Jerry. He can get us all tickets that day. :LOL: