You can type here any text you want

Lexus SC 430

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XLR8

Lost at Altitude
I was cruising home with the GN set on stun after filling up with 100 UL. Came to a stop light on Santa Fe and Bowles where the road goes from 3 lanes to 2. A guy in a Lexus SC430 convertable pulls next to me in the lane that ends in about 2 blocks. He looks over and I can tell by the smirk on his face that he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. Since this is the first street action I have had in a looooong time, I decide not to waste the opprotunity. As the light starts to change I begin to build boost. At about 5# I looked over and the guy's smirk changed to a :eek: .
The light hits green, I dropped the hammer, the Nitto's hooked, boost shot to 22# and I put 10 cars on him by the time I lifted at around 60 mph. Not much of a kill, but it kept me :D all the way home. :cool:

Good Show!!!!
Think about this next time. Let him leave first like he is beating you and then "blow his doors off".
Either way will brings a smile to your face.

Gary

Back