You can type here any text you want

Lightning SkrySVT whoever you are..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

forcedfedv6

Banned
finally something worth wasting some alky today, after driving the car the whole day on my way home came accross a black SVT ford lightning on the 405 freeway near the long beach airport going north plates read SKRYSVT, i got right beside him as i noticed him checking out my car, next thing i hear is the loud whine of a blower going WOT, and my response is Oh no you didnt, punched it and it was like he hit the brakes or something because instantly he faded back like 6 cars or so, I slow down again to let him catch up, i was thinking maybe he had made a mistake and hit the brakes instead of the gas, side by side again, i figure I let him take the move like the 1st time, I heard that cat go WOT again and I go WOT again this time with the cutout open, once again he faded back instantly 6 or 7 clicks, after that he just stayed back there checking out my plates or something,. finally something worth running other than the little ricers revving at me on the 405 south whomever you are, my response to him was, i can beat you with only 2 cylinders and he just gave me a look and a smile like he knew what my car was..

Be Safe out there..

There's one of them here in town that visits someone down my street that runs 12.3-5's here at G'ville raceway.

We see each other all the time but he won't line up against me or let me line against him at the track.

His is a really clean ride and 12's ain't bad in that heavy vehicle.

Mikey

Wow.

With all the "Lightenings";) that Mean Chicken has humbled lately, I'm surprised that there are any left on the road that don't quickly slide over to the slow lane to cower every time they see a black car in their rear view mirror.

Good kill.

Chia.

With all the "Lightenings";) that Mean Chicken has humbled lately, I'm surprised that there are any left on the road that don't quickly slide over to the slow lane to cower every time they see a black car in their rear view mirror.

Good kill.

Chia.

Well....it's been my experience that most Ford owners are about as sharp as bowling balls....they' are on a loooooong learning curve....:biggrin:

Back