You can type here any text you want

Line Lock Fittings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just buy a Hurst Line Lock installation kit. Every fitting you need will be in the kit to install it properly. It's about $30, and you will have parts left over, but you won't be making 5 trips to the parts store.

Steve

if just doing the line lock on the fender (pre prop valve)

for the hurst line lock you need
(output ) 1/8npt to 1/4 female flare on the hurst i use an elbow fitting
(input ) 1/8 npt to 5/16 flare (can be elbow or straght)
if you have more than two ports on your line lock you need to get 1/8 npt plugs for them , hurst needs two plugs
for the output just bend the OE line a little , no need to cut , dont kink it

for the input off the mastercylinder (rear port) go to pepboys or most auto chains carry premade brake liness with correct fittings , they usually keep them in the back on a wall rack , you want to find the 8" long 3/16" line with 1/4" flare on one end and 5/16 flare on other ,

if you want to do at the propvalve its a little more involved but it is NHRA legal that way
the hurst kit makes it simpler but really whats needed is
2 pc premade 3/16" line with 1/4" flare ends ,
1/4" flare TEE (female)
1/4" flare plug

and for the line lock you need
2pc 1/8npt to 1/4" flare female (can be elbows )
1/8" NPT plugs for any extra ports

i have a b&m line lock with two ports one from the proporatioming valve to one end and the other to the master cylinder I just need the sizes si I'm bot running back and forth to the parts store.

thanks

i have a b&m line lock with two ports one from the proporatioming valve to one end and the other to the master cylinder I just need the sizes si I'm bot running back and forth to the parts store.

thanks

line lock fittings are same as the hust just you wont need to plug any ports on the line lock

pics are of the B&M line lock

line lock

B&M line lock in and working great one trip to pepboys I got 8" tube with the 5/16 & 1/8, autozone one adapter & napa I got the other one.

thanks for all the help

Back