Line Lock help

I see a little smudge on that shiny brake bowl cover..........

You should address that, slacker........ :eek:
Can’t, that picture was taken right before I took the car back to Richard Clark’s shop, should say shops, to take the motor out and put the new one in. Oh and a new trans. Saving all the old stuff. Lol. Oh got stuff from your neck of the woods. Some cool stuff from Lou and Nick. Oh and Mike

Can’t, that picture was taken right before I took the car back to Richard Clark’s shop, should say shops, to take the motor out and put the new one in. Oh and a new trans. Saving all the old stuff. Lol. Oh got stuff from your neck of the woods. Some cool stuff from Lou and Nick. Oh and Mike

All three are some really good people, really, really good people.

My 7 year old, completely and regularly beat upon engine, went out to Lou, just today, really, for a complete re-build that will include new heads, a bit bigger cam, and all the improvement's needed for the upgrades.

Nick, very graciously offered to do the build.

However, for personal reasons, and the fact that there are some nostalgic and very emotional reasons, I will do this thing this way.

I am doing it that way and I had to turn Nick down. When we talked, Nick looked me in straight the eye, and he completely understood my decision.

Mike @ T/A has been very supportive, too. Between his team and him, there isn't a guy out there that will more honestly shoot you the straight poop about his products and the competition he faces. His stuff is the best, period.

I can say that Nick and his crew of incredibly talented folks will locally and, as stated before, support me at any track, once this build is done and running.

I'm so lucky!!!

I'm pretty excited......

Now comes the wait..... :(

Last edited:

My 7 year old, completely and regularly beat upon engine, went out to Lou just today for a complete re-build.

Nick, very graciously offed to do the build, but for personal reasons and the fact that there is a nostalgic and very emotional reasons, I will do this thing way I am doing it, and I had to turn him down.

In addition, Mike at T/A is more than involved in the new heads, valves and rocker combo.

Nick and his crew of very talented people (and, as always) will support me at the track, once this build is done and running.

I'm pretty excited......

Damn, I would not want to pick between Lou or Nick. That had to be tough. Yes the wait,OMG the wait, it sucks, I mean really sucks. However you have to feel good with Lou doing your motor and Nick close by to pick up whatever pieces you may leave on the strip. I do wish you the best

My 7 year old, completely and regularly beat upon engine, went out to Lou, just today, really, for a complete re-build that will include new heads, a bit bigger cam, and all the improvement's needed for the upgrades.

Nick, very graciously offered to do the build.

However, for personal reasons, and the fact that there are some nostalgic and very emotional reasons, I will do this thing way I am doing it, and I had to turn Nick down. We talked , Nick looked me in the eye, and he understood my decision.

Mike @ T/A has been very supportive, too. Between his team and him, there isn't a guy out there that will not shoot you the straight poop about his products and the competition he faces. His stuff is the best, period.

Nick and his crew of incredibly folks people will locally and, as stated before, support me at the track, once this build is done and running.

I'm pretty excited......

Damn, I would not want to pick between Lou or Nick. That had to be tough. Yes the wait,OMG the wait, it sucks, I mean really sucks. However you have to feel good with Lou doing your motor and Nick close by to pick up whatever pieces you may leave on the strip. I do wish you the best

Wow!

Thank you so much!

I am in good hands, and I am definitely more than lucky to be there, no doubt!!!!!

I have kit with the carbon fiber bracket from Scot at GNS as well. Went right in no problem and has worked great for years. I did a write up on the install with a bunch of pictures. I could dig it up on this site if you’d like.