You can type here any text you want

Lingenfelter 2009 C6 ZR1 Vette runs 10.03 @141mph with a few simple bolt-ons.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlo_TIMkek[/YOUTUBE]

From Lingenfelter's website~

"The modifications so far are the result of our C6 ZR1 development work and included the following:

Stock LS9 cylinder heads & short block
Stock LS9 exhaust manifolds and cat back exhaust system

- LPE 8.5” diameter harmonic balancer – 11 rib
- LPE 2.60” diameter supercharger pulley – 11 rib
- Lingenfelter S&B air filter
- 4” diameter air intake tube with mass air sensor
- Ported stock throttle body
- Intercooler supercharger inlet modifications
- Double capacity intercooler heat exchanger
- Larger capacity intercooler reservoir system
- Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials P345/35R18 rear
- M&H Racemaster P185/50R18 front
- CCW Aluminum wheels

Humid 80 F degree Indiana weather at 932 ft altitude"

I cant see any of the video or pic from work. But if that is a Blue one, it was a BG. It is on the Febus video. It ran 11.36@137 I think.

There was a Red one out at PBIR just when they came out and he was running 10.2/10.3's on slicks right at 138-139mph. He said it was all stock (who knows, but this was just as they were released). It was a cold out that night for South Florida. Temps were probably high 50's. Impressive car to say the least. Thanks for the vid.

Shev

Thanx 4 the update...

I saw it run a couple of 11.1's @ 137mph @ BG, but it had Nitto Drag Radials back then.

Picture193.jpg

I was at Muncie when they were testing some 427 super charged Vetts, Didn't see this one, They have sure made a improvement in the looks of them, I was running my 04 SSR and I saw a beautiful yellow one and was trying to see what it run and I was lucky as on my run he was beside me, My SSR is yellow to, He run pretty good his trap speed was 138 but I beat him by 1/2 car, He just put it back on the trailer, Guess he didn't like getting beat by a big truck, One time I was there Lingenfelter was testing a twin turbo Viper and it run like a 9.1 at 156 on street tires

Here is a better view of the same pass~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjZOtTfnHA&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

There was a Red one out at PBIR just when they came out and he was running 10.2/10.3's on slicks right at 138-139mph. He said it was all stock (who knows, but this was just as they were released). It was a cold out that night for South Florida. Temps were probably high 50's. Impressive car to say the least. Thanks for the vid.

Shev

Yeah I think might have seen that car the one night we were out there although I remember seeing it run some 10.5's?? Either way they run some super impressive numbers for a stock car but then again for the price they better do something!

Wow. That is just insane to have a canyon carver that can blast a 1/4 like that.

Wow. That is just insane to have a canyon carver that can blast a 1/4 like that.

No doubt, when compared to all the other super cars it pretty much blows them all out of the water and is the best bang for the buck! I am waiting to see someone put twin turbos on one, I'd venture to say Lingenfelter already has something in the works and several other shops as well.

Back