You can type here any text you want

Lips Rolled w/ a Mild Notch - 325/50/15 Fit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Got one side of the frame cut tonight (Frame Notch). Cut it right up to the edge of the factory seam weld, you can see the full weld line/bead. I rolled the wheel opening lips prior to painting. Also trimmed and massaged the edge or the factory inter fender, BFH. After it's all said and done will a 325/50/15 fit with out rubbing? Hope I cut enough, I'm not really wanting to take it any futher. Planned ride hight is going to be some where around 25.5" to the center bottom of the wheel opening.

No plans to ever go bigger on a tire....

Thoughts?

You might be alright if you run a 15x10 with a 5" BS. I have 5.5 bs. I kept cutting the frame deeper until it fit. As far as strength, I added the bars that go from lower control arm mount to the upper mount, and welded a plate inside the frame in front of the wheel. The steel from the kit is 2x thicker than the factory steel. I don't have any 1/4 buckling (yet). I have noticed if I put jack stands at the torque boxes, the back of the car sags down quite a bit (lower than before? I never paid attention)

Back