LIVE TRANS TECH SESSION.... would you guys like to see it happen?

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
I am trying to put together a "live on line tech session" in the chat room at end of month. It will be approximately 3 hrs long . Available on line, live will be three or four of the best guys in our field. All questions will be answered and a person to "cut and paste" answers for people who either missed the question or came on after it was asked. (to keep down repetition)
No pricing or vendors will be mentioned or promoted unless a specific product is addressed. However, this is not what we are trying to promote. A better grasp of how and why it works will be mainly what is addressed. I think would be neat and I am willing to give up a night at "Cindyland " for it.
I also think it could lead, if all goes well, to others such as live turbo session or live dfi session and.... well you get the point.
Jason is behind it and I hope others are too.Please post your interest as if nobody cares , we will not waste the precious time.

Thank you
Bruce
We4

That would be AWSOME if you can pull it of. My luck I`ll prolly be at work or some dumb thing. Where would you cut & paste to?

Jim

LIVE tech session

Bruce,
good idea. i think you already provide this almost daily in the chat room . LOL it's great to have someone like you involved with so many of us. it's amazing the teeth i have to pull when i was building my SBC with the TH350...some people act like they're letting go of some BIG secret if they talk to you. NOT Bruce, thanks MAN!!! :D

have u set a day and time yet? thanks.

Ok an update!

I have Don Wang (DRW), Mike Kurtz (century automotive,aka PMAC), Greg Freind (TCI) , Lonnie Dyers ( PTS), Joe Burkhart (PTS) and I (PTS) committed to being there to answer questions. I think Joey will be assisting in repetitive questions and questions already answered. I even think I got "The Vince Janis" as a guest as he has never been heard from on our board. He is just getting into using the computer and his wife got in the chatroom the other night to test. So Vince may also attend. Also, Cal Hartline ,will be in Georgia at some race but as late as we are doing this he said he may be in as well.
( That is some of the best talent, in the Biz, all in one place at one time, for three hours. There should be a charge. :) LOL)

I know there will be glitches and problems as I don't think this has been done before on here. It will be a "test" and 'fly by wire " sort of thing. I hope to organize as well as possible but I know some kind of glitch will surface. All I ask is that if you criticize, you all do so to improve upon, not to demean what we are trying to do. After this one the next should be better. It will be a learning experiance for all. And... please.... Be polite.

DUE TO THE FACT ALOT OF YOU WILL OUT OF TOWN ON Nov 9 th THE DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER

Hope all have a good time and maybe learn something they didnt know. :)
Hope to see you there!!!!!

Thank you
Bruce
WE4
www.ptsnctb.com

Awesome idea!!!! I've got to work on some good questions. Hope everybody joins in.;)