You can type here any text you want

LMAO, kill, funny!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
This is how this started. My friend has a '95 Z28, exhaust, headers, and an intake. He talks all kinds of trash to other people, and talks like his car is the shiznit.

Now another guy I know has a '99 SI, intake, some kinda better clutch and a 100 shot o NAAWWZZ. Now he doesn't talk any trash, and keeps cool, and down low, which doesn't bother me, cause he's not a dumb piece of rice.

The friend of mine with his Z28, was talking his b.s. about his car, and said that the guy with the SI is weak and his car is slow.

Me and another friend told our SI friend this, and then it began, they both put up $50, and headed out to a back road.

The Z28 did a huge burnout, the SI did a little squeak. They lined up, took off and the Z28 blew him away outta the hole, got a good 4 cars, then came the NAWWZZ, and the SI walked by him, and by the end of the "1/4" it was a little longer, the SI had him by a good 4 cars.

I laughed all the way home, and the guy with the Z was pissed, he don't talk his trash anymore. I don't like rice at all, but my friend with the Z28 deserved it, man that was great.:D

Just a little bored sitting here at work--and trying to understand this one.Let's see if i have it correct.

By SI--i assume you mean some form of Honda product.After they get rolling --the SI puts 8 car lengths on a high 13 second car---are you sure that's correct-just checking.

Geoff

Honda yes..

...it was a Honda product. LOL, I was back, looking at the race from behind, and this is what our friend in the SI told us, I saw he was back about 4 cars from the start.

Never know, ricer's can be sneaky, I couldn't tell, he told me what happened, and I busted up, it was great though. He most likely is lying. I was thinking about it earlier, thats a pretty good distance to pull.

So you didnt see this? The Civic probably beat him but the four cars part is probably a little exaggerated

I saw the race, but I was sitting directly back, where they started, and I couldn't tell who won by how long.

Yeah bud I have a guy out here with a 2000 SI with headers intake, exhaust and NOS chip, etc. No turbo. ANd he ran a 13.2 at the track. The NOS is what beat em. Plus that is a light car. But yes its possible, ive seen it.

Scott

Back