You can type here any text you want

Local 86 GN stolen in Everett, WA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rizzer1

Hey all, I had my 86 GN stolen new years night from my small car lot in Everett. This is my personal daily driver that I was fixing up. I love this car and hope to find it. It was a little beat up and had a 87 grill that I just put on. I also put on a new header panel so it should be easy to spot because the nose of the car is flat black. The license plate has tabs from I think 2001. The plate number is 650CVG . If you see it call the police it is reported stolen. Thanks

Matt

Rizzer1 said:
Hey all, I had my 86 GN stolen new years night from my small car lot in Everett. This is my personal daily driver that I was fixing up. I love this car and hope to find it. It was a little beat up and had a 87 grill that I just put on. I also put on a new header panel so it should be easy to spot because the nose of the car is flat black. The license plate has tabs from I think 2001. The plate number is 650CVG . If you see it call the police it is reported stolen. Thanks

Matt
I almost drove by your lot on the way home tonight just to see if anybody was lurking around :mad: I feel for ya and will be checking out any Buicks with new or different header panels :redface: Im sure everyone on this board in our area will be doing the same...

Thanks Geno, I am trying to get a few leads on another one. I dont think I will probably see this one again. I also need to get our 84 t-type in when you get an opening.

I drove by late last night and didnt see anyone lurkin around :cool: Im going to make this my normal route home from now on :cool: I guess i better keep my 9 under the seat incase i need it :D

Yep, I am keepin the glock here for sure now. Getting cameras too. Makes me mad that the car is not replaceable for the amount I had in it.

Car has been recovered. Although, they spray painted the bottom half of it grey and the removed all the springs so it is a lowrider that doesnt steer, Dented brand new bumper I put on and used the interior as a garbage can. Hurray! I got it back. They also took the GN badges off. :mad:

Aleast you got it back! :( Who did they think they were fooling by spray painting it? How far from you place was it found?

Yeah I am happy I got it back and it still runs pretty well. It was stolen in Everett and they recovered it in a parking lot of a hotel in Mount lake terrace. The cops were waiting for them to come out of the hotel and they never did so the cops said they were spotted and they split. If the cops were not there I would probably never saw it again as they had different tags and a vin plate on the seat. Now I guess I am a few steps back from restoring it but atleast I have something to restore. :cool:

glad it's back

most those recovered around here have no motor or trans when they find those ! get a non passive alarm! pdq. i found 3.8 in a jeep years ago i asked the owner about it he acted funny didn't know much about it ? called the police he was arrested!

Glad to see you got your car back ,I know the feeling

Rizzer1 said:
Car has been recovered. Although, they spray painted the bottom half of it grey and the removed all the springs so it is a lowrider that doesnt steer, Dented brand new bumper I put on and used the interior as a garbage can. Hurray! I got it back. They also took the GN badges off. :mad:
Even tho, it was a different car, Mine had got stolen and found the same day. I know the feeling. My column broke and that was pretty much it. Found a tape of Kid Rock, something cowboy, even tho I like some of it, I was just so pissed they were joyriding in my car I tossed it. Get a brake lock, alarm and mystery theft. It will take a long time to steal

Back