You can type here any text you want

Local sale preferred - Dutt Neck IC and 3" Downpipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Chicago area guys-

If you or anyone you know locally has an interest in these parts, let me know. I hate the hassle of packaging/shipping bigger items and would like to get rid of these locally.

A) Stock I/C with Duttweiler Neck modification. Clean weld job and painted black. Will include the step-up hose needed with the stock turbo outlet. Looking for around $240.

DSC02032.jpg

B) Kirban's 3" Downpipe + Ported Factory Turbo Elbow + 3" Test/dump pipe. This is the 3" downpipe that doesn't replace the factory exhaust elbow after the turbo, but the ported elbow will help improve flow. Want to sell with the test pipe because I know these parts will fit together and meet properly at the hanger/flange under the car. If you want the downpipe without the test pipe it's your responsibility to get it to line up with your existing parts. $180.

DSC02042.jpg

Just want to try locally first. If I don't get any good offers I'll have no choice but to ship it to someone who wants it.

Yup I've had this downpipe bolted up to a stock turbo for quite a while now. That's the stock turbo in the picture.

Back