You can type here any text you want

loking for an 86-87 GN or white t in or around ohio, i can use for a driver

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skipztt

just like the title says, looking for a 86-87 GN or t-type regal in or around ohio. i am willing to travel so if your a few states away, show me what you got anyway.

it doesnt have to be perfect as i want to use it as my new daily driver. either want a GN or a white t-type, intercooled car.

my price range is around $6500

show me what you got!:D

I purchased a 87 GN as you seek and had to stick another $6k into it to be daily driver... good luck. the question daily driver one person is junk to another, but now is the time to get a great deal if you know what you want and what is available in your area... I found a t-type but was in TX when I was looking... had to add in that price if you go outside your area, in the end I found mine 70 miles north, was listed on ebay, didn't take any cash and by the end of the conversation, the owner drove it to my house to collect cash money... 87 GN is much better than ATV or Harley, room for 4 and is 12's in the qtr... what would the price of ATV or harley be worth in 2 years or 10 years...

replaced turbo, seals, gaskets, exhaust, tires, frt & rear bumper fillers... having fun and get to enjoy it daily... added 3,000 miles this summer and plan to drive it to Burlington, NC and Reynolds GA Oct 15 - Nov 3, 2008

i almost had one that was about an hour away from me, but i lost the bid on it at the last sec on ebay.:mad: :rolleyes:

i went and took a look at it before the auction was over and it was exactly what i was looking for, but i missed out on it. so the hunt continues

Back