You can type here any text you want

long block build up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
i am going to pick up a stock long block and was woundring if anyone had any advice on what to do to build a reliable mid 11 sec setup? Price? i want to take my time and do it right. i am sure someone has some advice to give i am all ears thanks

i am going to pick up a stock long block and was woundring if anyone had any advice on what to do to build a reliable mid 11 sec setup? Price? i want to take my time and do it right. i am sure someone has some advice to give i am all ears thanks

IMO, you already have everthing you need. People have been in the tens with the stock long block, good turbo, stall converter and a PERFECT TUNE.. If it's not broke don't fix it.:biggrin: If the tune is right the stock parts will last for a while.Looking at your sig, all I would do is get a nice turbo, stall converter, slicks, H&R Sway Bar and have some fun. I wish my short block was good, hence me going all out on a purpose built short block. You really don't want to open that can of worms if you don't have too. It's not cheap. I'm sure others will chime in. GOOD LUCK$$$$$$$$$$$

All this is just my opinion. I don't even have a 11 sec time slip.:eek: I will this summer.:biggrin: Keep reading. There is tons of info on this site and it's all FREE.:cool:

Back