You can type here any text you want

look what I found in the turbo lounge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
GNCopCara.jpg

Guy's car?

Could be... but all the old GN cop cars looked like that... esp the GN Hawaii Lic Plate frame...

Guy, you got any old registrations for your car?

Originally posted by TURBOV6
GNCopCara.jpg

Guy's car?

Nope. Not my car. Wrong license number. But looks like he has a "Grand National Hawaii" license plate frame. And gauges like mine a GN back seat and removed the spoiler. Looks like a GN but the bumper was the white line. Who's GN has the gauges and that bumper & no emblems? Some cops were members of "Grand National Hawaii"

That gauge mod was popular in that era... it was easy to cover the holes with a new panel...

I wonder if that was Tommy Kawasaki's old car? (Tommy K's East Manoa Shell) I recall he sold it to a member of law enforcement...

I still see the holes to mount the spoiler...

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Could be... but all the old GN cop cars looked like that... esp the GN Hawaii Lic Plate frame...

Guy, you got any old registrations for your car?
No, But I have the window sticker,Manufacturer's Certificate of Accuracy (with old license # & 13 miles on odometer). And the new car GM paper work from Schuman Carriage.:cool:

I believe the GN in the photo belonged to retired officer Warren Okano. He used it while working at the airport.

Guy, you are right. Warren was a former member of the Grand National Hawaii. I was also a former member.

Manny

Back