You can type here any text you want

Look whats up in the pond... Looking for new car just totaled My hybrid.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
'Paul Newman's 740 Wagon - 320HP Buick Grand National 3.8L V6/Turbo/T5 5-speed manual. This car was custom built brand new in 1988 by Paul Newman. It has lowered IPD suspension, custom engine management system, big SS exhaust, bigger brakes, fat wheels/tires, LSD rear. Leather, power windows, power sunroof, 3rd seat, extras. 73,800 original miles. In good shape and ready to rumble. An incredible performance experience. I'm more interested in selling than talking. $10,000 firm.'
Name: 'Jon Clark'
E-mail: shifthappenz@yahoo.com
Phone Number: '206-949-4288'
Add Number: '23265' '6/14/2006 12:52:33 AM'
Categories Delete this Ad

I think they guy is having some problems and took it to a joker shop. I am going to call about it. maybe I can get it for fair price. The motor and trans only worth $3500 at the most. The body of the car 2k Thats about it. . He does not know anything about fixing it I think..

i saw this car on ebay several seperate times,no selled each time,its still a volvo wagon..... :rolleyes: good luck

Do good looking Babes dig that kind of car? How would you ever get a Mustang to race that thing?

its all about the steath...

for get that its always fun at the track. And when some vet trys to pull on you while getting on the freeway and he cant get over to pass.. :D

We will see It still out of my range.. I did get some pictures of my car though..

Hybrid wreck pictures :(

It looks like the motor is good. I will have to do new dp and the alky kit saved thank goodness along with all my other stuff. The MAF is toast but the intercoolers is saved.. ;)

Are you going to build another Stealth black Volvo? You could win alot of money off unsuspecting pukesters at the track though...
How hard was it to put the engine in?

Pictures here of the carnage

I am thinking of a really clean wagon so no pait work. Or I just found another body for $300 but I am sure it need paint and a lot of tlc. Body work is just not what I want to do. I would rather go fast.. And to think I would be hitting 11s for sure.. I was going to crank the boost to 28# :biggrin: :mad:

That Sucks Chris !! So how did it happen ??? you werent doing those 60 MPH roll-on burnouts on the freeway again were you ? (I stopped doing those,, It can get away from you really quick :eek: )
Gimme a call

SPOOLN said:
Do good looking Babes dig that kind of car? How would you ever get a Mustang to race that thing?

Nah man a Volvo is not a chick magnet and I would think you will have a hard time picking babes up. :tongue: Everyone thinks if you drive a Volvo that your boring and have 3 or 4 kids so noone really expects anything from a Volvo including the cops. hehe As far as getting a Mustang or any unexpected car to race you, that will be the fun part. :biggrin:

Back