You can type here any text you want

Lookin for "Gene" in Lansing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8killR4U

I was looking for a guy by the name of Gene in the Lasing area that knows a thing or two about GNS. He used to have a performance shop in E. Lansing by frandor a few years back. I was just trying to get a hold of him. Anyone know how i can look him up. I forgot his last name though. Maybe hes on the board and will chime in. He has a unique twin turboed Ttype he had on display in his shop. If anyone can point me into the right direction let me know. Drop me a PM or note.

Thanks.

Don't know him, but I remember the shop, and remember seeing the car in the showroom (along with a few others)

yeah i figured i try to look him up and see if he could possibly help with any motor questions. I thought he closed his shop and went back to wrenching at some other shop in the area? maybe some one will know.

He's got a shop on Kalamazoo, just off of Cedar. Master's Auto Care is the name of it I believe.

Back