You can type here any text you want

Lookin to Shop for one around NY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wish98was87

Was scoutin the market for the right car for quite a while and was looking for a daily driver I could pick up early next spring. But as fate would have it my current daily driver is on its last legs and im going to need something in the near future. I have college loans to pay as well so I am not looking for a 20K garage queen. I will need a reliable daily driver to use for atleast the next year or 2 so that will be its primary function (along with some fun). That said, I would be looking to spend around $8000 or so but depending on the condition and mileage could jump a little higher to $10-$12. Engine could be stock or rebuilt and I live in Nassau County New York (long island) so something within a weekend drive of here would be ideal. Open to anything meeting the criteria. My email is rimrecker00@aol.com. Thanks again!

Was scoutin the market for the right car for quite a while and was looking for a daily driver I could pick up early next spring. But as fate would have it my current daily driver is on its last legs and im going to need something in the near future. I have college loans to pay as well so I am not looking for a 20K garage queen. I will need a reliable daily driver to use for atleast the next year or 2 so that will be its primary function (along with some fun). That said, I would be looking to spend around $8000 or so but depending on the condition and mileage could jump a little higher to $10-$12. Engine could be stock or rebuilt and I live in Nassau County New York (long island) so something within a weekend drive of here would be ideal. Open to anything meeting the criteria. My email is rimrecker00@aol.com. Thanks again!

Sorry you just missed my 87 Regal limited, but I have an 87 GN with 68k original miles, rust free selling in the low teens. Located in Western Suffolk

have a low mileage 87 GN in NJ that matches what you are looking for. if interested shoot me a PM.

Greg

Back