lookin to trade t-neticsBB72 for something similiar

1985GN

Breaking parts
looking to try something new im seeing if anyone wants to trade for a t-netics ball bearing t72/.85 housing for something similiar. let me know what you guys have.....thanks

i think im gonna try to sell the turbo outright after doing some reading i think i want to try a GT70. anyone want to trade for one?? so at the moment im gonna hold off on the trades for anything else

1985GN said:
i think im gonna try to sell the turbo outright after doing some reading i think i want to try a GT70. anyone want to trade for one?? so at the moment im gonna hold off on the trades for anything else

Ive been having a lot of fun with my GT70 Q-trim, 1 nasty turbo,
Gonna have to weld my seat bracket's soon. :D
Good luck!!!!!

not suer if i want the q-trim though i was looking for a gt70 p-trim i have a 3500 stall and would like to stay around there and the 70-ptrim seems like a better choice...

why get rid of the 72 ??

I've had Q-trims spool faster than p-trims in some cases ... depends on combo and mainly tune

I'm putting a 72 qtrim bb on my 30 over 3.8 iron head motor for a daily driver with a 3400 converter and Im betting I'll have like instant spool up

other words unless your looking to run tsm theres no reason to use a 70 over a 72

Im running a 3400 stall converter with my limit 70 gtq-trim, fast spooling, heck, with street tires,I cant keep the car straight from a dead stop!!!!
Excellent street manners!!! Im very happy with it!!! When I was researching for a turbo, it was up between a te45a, or something a little smaller. then this turbo came along. Thanks Louie.L

1985GN said:
not suer if i want the q-trim though i was looking for a gt70 p-trim i have a 3500 stall and would like to stay around there and the 70-ptrim seems like a better choice...

I've got a CPT70 ( Turbonetics T70) P trim with an .82ar, brand new, sitting on the car right waiting to fire up ( new built motor ). I haven't considered trading it, but anythings possible. Hell, I could go a little bigger if I had to :D shoot me an email donnieandheather@alltel.net

I've got a percision 70 q-trim with upgraded 3 inch compressor outlet and a .85 housing I'm willing to trade. Let me know.

REDS HOT AIR said:
why get rid of the 72 ??

I've had Q-trims spool faster than p-trims in some cases ... depends on combo and mainly tune

I'm putting a 72 qtrim bb on my 30 over 3.8 iron head motor for a daily driver with a 3400 converter and Im betting I'll have like instant spool up

other words unless your looking to run tsm theres no reason to use a 70 over a 72

Them bb 72-Q trims run ok.. I guess.........for a 500hp turbo........ :tongue:

TURBOGTA1 said:
Im running a 3400 stall converter with my limit 70 gtq-trim, fast spooling, heck, with street tires,I cant keep the car straight from a dead stop!!!!
Excellent street manners!!! Im very happy with it!!! When I was researching for a turbo, it was up between a te45a, or something a little smaller. then this turbo came along. Thanks Louie.L

No problem Mike... Thats a proven , bonified 9 sec turbo...

:cool: