Looking for 1987 GN

Tempest

Looking for 1987 GN within 500 mi radius of Nashville. Slightly modified OK, nothing heavily modified. Stock interrior a must.

What do you have?

A friend has an 1987GN with less than 50,000 original miles he is trying to sell. He is asking 13,850 for it. The car can be seen on racingjunk.com. I would buy it if i had room in the garage and had the money to spare, but i already have a T-type that i have a ton of $$$ into. BTW the car is located in Columbia SC.

Go to racingjunk and choose the street cars category, then choose buick and it is on the 3rd page. Car is in Columbia SC. New price is 12,800.

I have an 87 GN essentially stock with T-tops. It is in Good condition, just rolled over 30K miles. I am the 3rd owner. Original owner had it til 8/07. 2nd owner til 6/09 then me. The 2nd owner was a 73 yr old collector and hardly drove the car. He sold it an many others in his collection due to health issues. My car is a driver. It is not a show car. It has a few minor blems but you have to look hard to see them. It looks like a GNX in that it has no badging and has the fender vents and aftermarket GNX style wheels. I have several upgrade items for it that are still in the box plus I have the original wheels and radio (it has a CD player in it). I have all the original documentation for this vehicle. This is not a ragged out car. My price is $19K. I am located in Palestine, TX. If interested, email me and we can further the conversation. Good luck in your search.