looking for 4" maf pipe w/sensor


will it ever run right
Is full throttle the only ones who make the 4" inlet pipe w/sensor built in? I can not find it on their web site ,did they discontinue it? just wondering
thanks for the help as usual
I've wondered about these myself. It can't be too hard to fab one of these up with the bung and find the correct sensor that goes in it. I have no idea which one they use. I thought it might be a late model corvette sensor.That might have been mentioned on the Full Throttle site. Good luck finding one.