You can type here any text you want

looking for a 454 motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

snowball220

looking for a 454 motor or block with casting # 3963512 from 1970 post details or e-mail me with price

snowball220,

No offence or hijacking intended here and I will gladly apologize before getting started.

Since our illustrious moderator:rolleyes: here is out to lunch unless I do something that he doesn't like:

(1)example being my posts that "he" deems inappropriate,

and the fact that this is a post for a

(2)part in a cars for sale section and should not be here.

but it among many others that have been overlooked or not told that they have to follow and rules until I posted here.

Please guys, "after" snowball220 gets his engine, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will buy all of this particular engine that anyone here has to offer depending on condition and price. Feel free to PM or email me if you have something. Thanks! :biggrin:

very srry if i am doing any wrong in posting in non buick car section seeing it was a chev motor i was lookin for i thought this was the appropriate spot to post remove my post if ya wish i am new here to this site srry all once again

very srry if i am doing any wrong in posting in non buick car section seeing it was a chev motor i was lookin for i thought this was the appropriate spot to post remove my post if ya wish i am new here to this site srry all once again

Welcome to the forum!

Believe me, I don't really mind at all and have no rights here anyway! I am just another Turbo Buick Crazy Guy(operative word being CRAZY among other things) trying to enjoy life. Just pointing out that the parts section might be better and you might get better traffic there in that section.

Was also pointing out the LACK of moderator maintenance in this section of the forum unless I personally post something that he doesn't like(like most everything I post) then he is all over my post locking and deleting like white on rice even if I do the same thing he does.

He doesn't even follow the forum rules on his own posts. Why should you have to. You shouldn't IMHO.

Just funny, that's all. :biggrin:

I actually have one I would be willing to sell.

Engine stamp

It comes with this:

Free with purchase of engine.

Lot of other parts go along with it. I'de take $30K for it.

Timothy,

Don't know if snowball220 wants that many extra parts, but if he doesn't want it, it just might be right up my alley.
Give me a call sometime and lets talk if he doesn't want it. I can be reached as always at
(804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred Thanks!:biggrin:

Timothy,

Don't know if snowball220 wants that many extra parts, but if he doesn't want it, it just might be right up my alley.
Give me a call sometime and lets talk if he doesn't want it. I can be reached as always at
BR549QUOTE]

Fixed above phone number
bullrider.gif

Now Ty, don't you know that someone else on this site has exclusive rights to that numnber ever since Junior Sample passed. I think he is out your way anyway!;) :biggrin:

srry not inteerested got a vette this motor needed is from a 71 vette not a 70 vette worth more than that just lookin for motor 1970 no good for me

snowball220,

That will be one sweet piece of equipment when you get it together!:eek: Good luck with your search! I will let you know if I run across anything!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Back