You can type here any text you want

Looking for a Blower GN to buy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onefastgn

Has anyone seen or know of anyone who is selling a GN that has been done with a blower set up?I was just starting to look to buying another GN and was thinking If someone had already done it it might be smarter to buy one done instead of doing it my self unless it was done wrong.Thanks.... :) Then I could just blame the other person if people give me to much smack about doing it to a GN in the first place....LOL... :biggrin:

That sure is an expensive way to slow the car down. I would just save my money and turn down the boost. :)

If the blower was sitting on top of a nice smallblock v8 then you would have something that would have a chance. Just my .02...

I'm looking for a V8 set up not a V6.Its more for show not just for go!!!But I'm sure it will be a contender with any other gn out there with the amount of money that I'm planning on spending but thats not the point...I just wanted to see if there was was done already.Thanks

A buddy of mine sold his couple of months ago. Was an 84 regal with a 454 and I believe a 6/71 on top. Was a sweet car, just wish I had the money to buy it when he sold it. If you do a search of maryland world of wheels last couple of years they might have some pics.

onefastgn said:
I'm looking for a V8 set up not a V6.Its more for show not just for go!!!But I'm sure it will be a contender with any other gn out there with the amount of money that I'm planning on spending but thats not the point...I just wanted to see if there was was done already.Thanks
a friend of mine here in sarasota has a beautifull 87 t-type low miles blue with blue interior close to mint with a v8(400) supercharged(duell carbs) with 745 hp :) dynoed to prove it...its been sitting as it was done right and only made a few passes..pm me and i will give you his #..im sure he would sell it..im always giving him crap about taking out his v6 turbo motor built that went 10s to put in a motor that makes so much noise to go a little faster...infact i just called him before i saw this and told him about the motor on ebay complete for sale and he said he is busy with his chevy powered mach 1 right now,but when he does do it it will be a alluminum block v6?good luck with your car search..if you want to do it with the v8...DO IT..screw everyone that hates on you ,its your car..the only reason i hated on my buddy was he built a bad ars v6 with champion heads and so on and went 10s with air and the just ripped it out because he could not tune it to be consistant and went to the v8..buying knowledge would have been cheaper...

Thanks for the feed back guys.Tommy I will be getting ahold of you and your friend.....Thanks

Dammit im retarted when it comes to this picture stuff, and other things on computers. OH well.

maybe this will work POS

Attachments

• db_nuWOW-_BALT_SHOW_2004_009.jpg
    db_nuWOW-_BALT_SHOW_2004_009.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 144
Thanks

That is what I'm talking about....Thanks for the Pic Joe...Do you happen to know whos car that was?

A friend of mine use to own this car. That is the first picture I could find on the internet. Im sure there might be better ones somewhere.

Back