You can type here any text you want

Looking for a Chicago area GN mechanic also, but...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MarkL

I need someone who can reinstall the AC that I removed a long time ago. I know, I was stupid to do it..... Although the car only has 30k miles, the Powermaster light is on and needs fixin'. I contacted TurboBoRick, but he doesn't really do this type of work. He gave me info for a mechanic, but I'd like to see if I can find one closer to me (North side of Chicago). I want to get my car in salable condition and list it somewhere. If you know of anyone, please email me at Mark.Loehndorf@SBCGlobal.net Thanks, Mark

Why don't you just post it here w/o the ac? Not everyone is attached to it....just most of us are :)

Turbo Tommy with A-Alert Auto would be all over that repair. Google A-Alert automotive in Chicago. Tommy owns the LC2 powered caddy CTS.

I thought when Tommy's store burnt down he was out of the car biz, I guess not huh?

Hard to set a fair price

Why don't you just post it here w/o the ac? Not everyone is attached to it....just most of us are :)
It's hard for me to figure out a price that's fair to both buyer and seller. Low miles, one owner, yadda yadda yadda.... But it also has a lot of upgrades, along with the two issues I've mentioned. I may wind up just putting it on Ebay and let the bidders determine the price.

Back